6? Guessing the sniper/spy/pyro ain't gonna be in it.

And did anyone else get a 'Saxon Hale robot' vibe from the big thingy at the end?

Well, we don't know if you get to choose classes or not, but probably not since 6 people could all choose Engineer.

And about the end of the trailer, yeah I got a feeling it could be Saxon Hale robot or something, but people have seen sound files hinting at a giant Demoman. But hey, anything could happen.

Beat me to it for the MvM update.

If this isn't awesome, I'm going to quit TF2 cry be very upset.

Now this is something we HAVE to get everyone in on. I know in the threads somewhere we've all posted our steam names, but for realzies this time, everyone either post their steam name or put it on their profile page thing.

As I said before, I play under the name of Velvet Remedy. My picture is that of Velvet Remedy.

Beat me to it for the MvM update.

If this isn't awesome, I'm going to quit TF2 cry be very upset.

Now this is something we HAVE to get everyone in on. I know in the threads somewhere we've all posted our steam names, but for realzies this time, everyone either post their steam name or put it on their profile page thing.

As I said before, I play under the name of Velvet Remedy. My picture is that of Velvet Remedy.

I agree. Perhaps we can get groups together for some co-op fun? I would love that, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Anyway, my steam ID is "Warp Nacelle", feel free to add me. :)

Well, we don't know if you get to choose classes or not, but probably not since 6 people could all choose Engineer.

And about the end of the trailer, yeah I got a feeling it could be Saxon Hale robot or something, but people have seen sound files hinting at a giant Demoman. But hey, anything could happen.

On a second veiwing It actualy looks like a giant Soldier. Maybe a random robot class gets supersized at the end for a final wave battle.

I play under Penby. Easy to find. considering im the only one. Ever.....I think.

Curious, it's been quite a while since I've last played some TF2. However, trying out the update will probably have to wait til I get a new set of headphones. :(

MVM!!!! :D

We need to put together a robot hunting group here! I'm considering trying to get some of my friends together, but I only know 2 people IRL who play TF2 IRL and they're both sub-par pyros. I, on the other hand, am the bestest pyro ever to live! (not really, but I'm pretty good) I'm not shabby as soldier either, and I know that the beggars bazooka's gonna come in handy in this new mode.

This is gonna be so much fun!

Okay I need some help, cause there's something I'm just not getting...

I'm like the only person who can't seem to melee properly in TF2. What am I doing wrong?!

Everyone is always faster, gets around behind me, and hits me before I'm even in range. Meanwhile it feels like I have to be right there to hit them, and even then it doesn't seem to do anything!

I recently came into possession of a Strange Equalizer, but I'm feeling VERY unequal on the melee battlefield. Any tips?

Ok, time to drop a little knowledge bomb here.

All melee weps besides the scout's and those with firing speed modifiers have a delay of .25 secs from when you click to when they hit. This doesn't sound like much, but it makes the difference, especially with scouts. Also, with melee speed MATTERS. There's a reason the demo speeds up as he collects heads and has longer ranged weps. When you first start training melee I recommend the medic, since he does full melee damage and has +10% speed. Use the solemn vow so you can see which enemies are weak enough that you'll be able to take them out. Pyro is also good because it's got the highest health of any class that moves at 100% speed.

Also, just randomly swinging is a bad idea, since you aren't likely to hit anything. Wait until you have your cross-hairs on the enemy, THEN attack. That way more attacks will hit.

Finally, just get a feel for the range of your wep. During setup time on a map, face a way and slowly move back and forth swinging your wep until you find the furthest possible range you'll still hit at. Then repeat somewhere else. After a while you should have your range down.

• Like 2

Ok, time to drop a little knowledge bomb here.

All melee weps besides the scout's and those with firing speed modifiers have a delay of .25 secs from when you click to when they hit. This doesn't sound like much, but it makes the difference, especially with scouts. Also, with melee speed MATTERS. There's a reason the demo speeds up as he collects heads and has longer ranged weps. When you first start training melee I recommend the medic, since he does full melee damage and has +10% speed. Use the solemn vow so you can see which enemies are weak enough that you'll be able to take them out. Pyro is also good because it's got the highest health of any class that moves at 100% speed.

Also, just randomly swinging is a bad idea, since you aren't likely to hit anything. Wait until you have your cross-hairs on the enemy, THEN attack. That way more attacks will hit.

Finally, just get a feel for the range of your wep. During setup time on a map, face a way and slowly move back and forth swinging your wep until you find the furthest possible range you'll still hit at. Then repeat somewhere else. After a while you should have your range down.

OMG thank you so much Chippy-Sensi~

When my mic hook ups work and I actually coordinate with my team (more than "spy demo") I use my mic. Most of the time though I'm just a fast typist.

Same here. My mic doesn't always work, so I normally don't even try using it.

BTW is anyone interested in teaming up with me when MVM comes out to kick some robot tushy? I've already got 2 people who say they'll play, so I just need 3 more!