Excited to join!

TwinkiePinkie

About Myself: I started roleplaying when I was 11 or 12, although I haven't done it in at least 6 or 7 years. I'm... a bit older than that now. Heh. Ponies help me forget about all the stress I'm under as a college senior studying speech pathology and preparing for grad school. I live in the great Northwest and love the rain, the green, and the people!

My favorite thing to do is write and I have about 8 fanfictions in various states of completeness. I haven't spent a ton of time developing OC's, preferring to focus on the mane cast, but that's about to change! I'm never short of ideas. You can check out my page on FIMfiction.net under the same username if you'd like, although I don't have anything posted yet.

Last warning... I tend to ramble a lot, especially about myself. I'm my favorite subject. *blush*

How I found Canterlot.com: A user's signature on the Everfree NW forums. Can't wait to attend! Eeee!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I started seeing pony pictures around last August, then when I discovered bronies, I couldn't stop giggling. The idea delighted and amused me to no end. I watched all the episodes in the next few days and have been obsessed since!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
My ranking is constantly in flux depending on episodes and fan work (go listen to "Sunshine and Celery Stalks" by PinkiePieSwear and tell me you don't fall in love with Applejack). Here's the current one:

1. Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Twilight

2. Rarity (on a tier of her own, of course, dahlings)

3. Rainbow Dash, Applejack

First thing I thought of when I read the title of your post:

And might as well finish this with a second Pinkie Pie video...

Welcome to Canterlot! BTW, Twilight is totally the best pony. :):P

Twilight was the main reason I kept watching after the first episode. She was so delightfully antisocial and paranoid. Reminds me of me.

146807%20-%20artist%3Asomepony%20ask_sparkles_and_dashie%20monitor_everything%20OCD%20twilight_sparkle.png

Splendid! I joined few day ago myself. I too was very excited at first but managed to cool down now. I look forward to RP-ing with ya.

I...Love...Sunshine and Celery Stalks!

Now I really really really hope you enjoy your time here on Canterlot. We truly are a wonderful bunch. I can't wait to RP with you sometime soon :)

Now here's a bunch of Twilights to make you smile!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Now I really really really hope you enjoy your time here on Canterlot. We truly are a wonderful bunch. I can't wait to RP with you sometime soon :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You too?! I really wish PinkiePieSwear would come out with something new already!

I was watching Winter Wrap Up today and figured out where Twinkie Pinkie came from, too! How clever, heehe!

You too?! I really wish PinkiePieSwear would come out with something new already!

I was watching Winter Wrap Up today and figured out where Twinkie Pinkie came from, too! How clever, heehe!

I know right!

Yeah i found that clever as well.

Welcome to the forums! Have an excellent stay here!

Splendid! I joined few day ago myself. I too was very excited at first but managed to cool down now. I look forward to RP-ing with ya.

Welcome to the fourms my friend! I can't wait to check out your work!

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Thanks so much! :)

:) ... [etc]

I AM SMILING! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

... :blush:

I know right!

Yeah i found that clever as well.

I'm always surprised when this name's available. I guess it's kind of an obscure line, but I thought it was adorable. pinkieshrug.png And Pinkie was my first best pony so it makes sense.