Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

Is it just me or are the power ups getting less efficient?

My impression is that the power-ups and hexes are tending towards the appropriate power level. Their stated purpose is to speed up the game and add interesting elements. A powerup that adds 21 health, or resurrects a pony at 30 health dramatically slows the game. All the powerups that increase max health are too powerful as well.

Yeah, it's kind of to expedite things since we're drawing to a close. Both the power up and hex this time encourage lots of hurting and little healing. Think it makes sense ofr this stage of the game.

Only 8 remaining, and only 6 playable ponies...

-6 Vinyl Scratch

Hex:

2x Applejack

Yeah, it's kind of to expedite things since we're drawing to a close. Both the power up and hex this time encourage lots of hurting and little healing. Think it makes sense ofr this stage of the game.

It also would have made sense from the very first moment the game started. I've enjoyed the powerups that say "hurt someone else this round" over the "get in on the healing while the healing's good".

Hmm, I lost all interest in this game now that I don't root for any of the remaining ponies.

You could always use your votes to add a pony who wasn't initially on the list.

The site went down once before during the game, and an extension was given. Up to Phil now though.

Really? Why would allowances be made for that? Everyone is equally affected, and everyone playing is well aware that the site goes down form time to time.

How would you decide when it is appropriate to give extensions? If you are saving your vote for the last minute, and there was a five minute outage, you would be out of luck. And at this point, I have already voted for day three, and might need to change my day three vote to take into account day two votes that happened after me. That would feel weird.

Admitting it is the first step toward healing.

Its also the first step toward becoming an evil overlord.

Evil Overlord! Evil Overlord!

Evil has class, cool clothes, is ritch and most importantly - it posseses muffins!

Where was I? Oh yes.

GGGGEEETTTTAAAAA BEEAAAAAMMMUUUUU!!!!!!!

Hurt:

Chrysalis -6

Hex:

Chrysalis x2

Evil has class, cool clothes, is ritch and most importantly - it posseses muffins!

Not to downplay your other points, but I think the equal opportunity nature of muffins is one of their greatest strengths. Good or evil, they will be where they are needed.

Not to downplay your other points, but I think the equal opportunity nature of muffins is one of their greatest strengths. Good or evil, they will be where they are needed.

Silly weesh. There are muffins and there are muffins<ominous thrunder>.

The muffins<ominous thunder> are just like the Evil Pizza but sweet. Oh and they have extra bits of dark chocolate. And yes, only EVIL have them.