Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

I think people forgot that I hold the power of Warn Points, the ability to delete posts/topics, ability to edit posts... :shifty:

I think you forgot you're MLPTales.

And meh, I wasn't expecting so many to throw themselves onto Luna suddenly o.o I do NOT approve of this! Keep your hooves away from our little game >:l

What? Are you going to start and hurt Rarity? I highly doubt that. :I

Doubting in Lannister's treachery is unwise idea. But true, that's not my plan for now... yet. Perhaps I'll get myself today's vote already, mmh?

Heal:

Princess Luna +5

Hurt:

Rainbow Dash -1

Hex:

Princess Celestia 2x

Tsk tsk tsk... so naive. Picking on Cadence? Have any of you ever considered the idea that I used her for nothing more than a shield towards all my actions?

Well. Glad to announce that I did :]

Tsk tsk tsk... so naive. Picking on Cadence? Have any of you ever considered the idea that I used her for nothing more than a shield towards all my actions?

Well. Glad to announce that I did :]

It's not important. If I'm the only one who wants Celestia back, it wont happen. But nothing of value was lost for my longterm plans. Even Phil seems to think she's a lost cause.

It's not important. If I'm the only one who wants Celestia back, it wont happen. But nothing of value was lost for my longterm plans. Even Phil seems to think she's a lost cause.

I want Celestia back. Trying to keep Fluttershy from getting the power up is taking up all my hex votes though. :sleep: