Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

-6 Rarity

Hex Fluttershy X2

Yay. I'm not alone against Fluttershy... :)

Even if I kind of don't like liking a post that hurts Rarity... :/

Shield dosn't have a time limit so it have to be broken anyway. Besides it can't be healed either.

Actually, my intention when I said the shields were temporary I kind of meant they'd go away at the end of the voting period. Otherwise it's just the same as giving the ponies 20 additional health.

Though looking at it now, it was inadequately explained. if enough people think that the shields should stay until they're broken, I'd be willing to do it that way.

Shield dosn't have a time limit so it have to be broken anyway. Besides it can't be healed either.

Really? The rules imply that it goes away on its own, and I assumed that meant 3 days. If it lasts until 20 points have been dealt to it, the word "temporary" is pretty misleading...

Could you clarify Phil?

Edit:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't keep it forever!

I agree that they should go away after 3 days, for exactly the reason you suggested. 20 extra health would be a bonus much to large.

Edit:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't keep it forever!

I agree that they should go away after 3 days, for exactly the reason you suggested. 20 extra health would be a bonus much to large.

Yeah. 20 point shield for all those ponies does kind of drag out the game a bit. I don't anticipate it being all that easy anyway once were left only to the most popular ponies... I'd have probably done a ten point buffer if it was the kind of thing they'd keep long term.

But at the same time, if enough people were under the impression that the shields were going to stay long term... I suppose I would be willing to do it that way. I don't know.

I would have waited for the shield to go away if I knew it was temporary.

I sympathize with those that feel like they wasted votes.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if the peoples who misunderstood and added hurt points to shielded ponies went back to change their votes but only those that hurt ponies with shields. What do you think Phil?

That could be better than adding such a big permanent boost.

More posibilities:

Power-up:

Starswirl's Stasis Field: Affected ponies are transported three days into the future! They can't be hurt or healed in that time

Hex:

Grayed out by Discord: Affected ponies cannot be healed for three days.

I sympathize with those that feel like they wasted votes.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if the peoples who misunderstood and added hurt points to shielded ponies went back to change their votes but only those that hurt ponies with shields. What do you think Phil?

That could be better than adding such a big permanent boost.

More posibilities:

Powerup::

Starswirl's Stasis Field: Affected ponies are transported three days into the future! They can't be hurt or healed in that time

Hex:

Grayed out by discord: Affected ponies cannot be healed for three days.

I rarely really remember specifically how people vote when it happens, so really everyone is actually pretty free to change their votes as much as they want so long as it's done before the next time I update the score. I don't really care. Just don't expect me to ever go back and adjust things if a change is made after I've updated the score.

And those are kind of cool. Simple, but I like simple. :)

You....how dare you? HOW DARE YOU?!!!

The answer is simple, my lord. The circle is growing tight. I was the one to encourage Pinkie's fall. And Twilight... seems so plain to me. Colorless character with little personality. Therefore...

Hurt:

-6 Bic Mac

Hex:

Twilight Sparkle x2

I prefer a victory for a pony which deserves that >:l

My vote would be for daily tallies, but I don't know how much work goes into them, perhaps it is a lot? This round is relatively straight-forward, but next round could be confusing since all the buffed ponies will change each day.

Hurt:

Bon-Bon -6

Hex:

1xApplejack

1xVinyl Scratch

It seems we are running low on ponies that I want to petrify. The choices are getting harder.

More ideas:

Hex:

Poison Joke: The next time the affected pony would be powered-up, the power-up will fail on that pony

Power-up:

Zecora's Cure: The next time the affected pony would be hexed, the curse will fail on that pony

Okay, here's the score.

Twilight Sparkle: 65 ( 65 MAX) [sHIELD 20]

Rarity: 74 (75 MAX) [sHIELD 14]

Rainbow Dash: 34 [sHIELD 20]

Fluttershy: 29 (29 MAX) [sHIELD 14]

Applejack: 52 (60 Max)

Applebloom: 40 (42 MAX) - hexed

Sweetie Belle: 5 (14 MAX)

Queen Chrysalis: 50 [sHIELD 20]

Psycho Twilight (Lesson Zero Twilight) : 17 (20 MAX)

Derpy Hooves: 50

Lyra: 74 (74 MAX) [sHIELD 20]

Bon-Bon: 5 -hexed

Vinyl Scratch: 55 (55 Max)

Octavia: 56 (56 Max)

Granny Smith: 45 (45 MAX) - hexed

Big Machitosh: 9 (45 MAX) -hexed

Berry Punch: 26 (26 MAX)

Flim 19 (21 MAX)

Zecora 39 [sHIELD 20]

Pinkie Pie: ELIMINATED

Scootaloo: ELIMINATED

Princess Celestia: ELIMINATED

Princess Luna: ELIMINATED

Princess Cadence: ELIMINATED

The Great and Powerful Trixie: ELIMINATED

The Mayor: ELIMINATED

Pinkamena (crazy Cupcake Pinkie) : ELIMINATED

Cheerilee: ELIMINATED

Braeburn: ELIMINATED

Soarin: ELIMINATED

Spitfire: ELIMINATED

Fancy Pants: ELIMINATED

Doctor Whooves: ELIMINATED

Mrs Cake: ELIMINATED

Mr. Cake: ELIMINATED

Pound Cake: ELIMINATED

Discord: ELIMINATED

Pumpkin Cake: ELIMINATED

Hexed ponies take double damage.

Power ups:

Twilight 3

Fluttershy 5

Rarity 2

Chrysalis 2

Rainbow Dash 2

Lyra 2

Hexes:

Granny Smith 1

Big Macintosh 1

Fluttershy 6

Apple Bloom 1

Berry Punch 1

Twilight 6

Applejack 1

Vinyl Scratch 1

As a reminder, this is the last day for this round. New hexes/power ups go into effect at midnight MST.

Heal bon bon + 5

Power up Bon Bon x 2

I did 36 damage to her over the last three days. She is currently hexed and at 10 health. If no one petrifies her today (it only takes 5 hurt points since it is doubled) she will probably recover due to the difficulty of getting past the power-up she will likely receive later tonight. Alternatively, someone healing her just 3 points takes her out of range from a one-shot. I'm curious to see how this battle turns out.

Has anyone even touched Derpy?

It seems like she always has 50 points.

There are three types of ponies for me in this game:

Tier I: I'd be thrilled if one of these won the game (four ponies remaining)

Tier II: Ponies that I like enough to ignore for now (three ponies remaining)

Tier III: Everyone else (twelve ponies remaining)

There are still plenty of of Tier III ponies, so I just haven't gotten to Derpy (Tier II) yet. But if people started organizing to petrify specific ponies, I might jump on the bandwagon for any except the Tier I ponies. I suspect this might be necessary for some of the ponies, since some of them have stalwart defenders.

Has anyone even touched Derpy?

It seems like she always has 50 points.

I've used extra power up votes of mine to give her some power ups, which let her reach max health. I'm a fan, but she's not been particularly high priority to me next to Rarity, Celestia and Chrysalis.

I don't think anyone has ever hurt or healed her though. Which is, I think, pretty cool. She's one character most of us don't ever really care to go after.