Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

Hex X2 Rarity

Power up X2 Apple Jack

You might want to read the rules on the first page again.

You get up to 6 votes that can hurt or heal (but at least one has to hurt someone) ponies.

AND up to two votes to hex or powerup ponies. For instance, any of the following would be legal:

• -3 rarity, +3 aj, hex 1x rarity, power-up 1x aj
  • -6 rarity, hex 2x rarity
  • -1 rarity, +5 aj, power-up 2x aj.

But you can edit your post to make it countable after you figure out what you want to do.

+5 Rainbow Dash

-1 Fluttershy

Power Up Rainbow Dash X2

Tales, I know you have a passion for eliminating Fluttershy, but...

She's already gone.

*sheds (manly) tear*

-3 Granny Smith (Who has the highest kill count so far? Has anyone kept track? That sounds like something I would enjoy gloating about.)

-3 Berry Punch

Power up:

Lyra x 1

Bon Bon x 1

And here we are. Final scores for this voting period:

Power up:

Fluttershy 2

Rarity 8

Chrysalis 2

Lyra 1

Bon Bon 1

Hex:

Rarity 17

Psycho Twilight 1

Vinyl Scratch 1

Zecora 1

Octavia 1

Flim 1

Twilight 1

Rainbow Dash 1

So that means that this power up:

Element of Magic: Friendship is magic, and understanding it it necessary for anypony to learn and grow! Receiving this power up, a pony's maximum health is increased by fifteen points (they are not healed).

Goes to these ponies:

Chrysalis (2 -0 = 2 points)

Lyra (1-0 point)

Bon Bon (1-0 point)

While this hex:

Parapsrite infestation: Pesky parasprites perpetually pester ponies plagued by this hex! The pony will suffer an additional 2 health in damage every time they are hurt.

Goes to these ponies:

Rarity (17-8=9 points)

Psycho Twilight (1-0=1 point)

Vinyl Scratch (1-0=1 point)

Zecora (1-0=1 point)

Octavia (1-0=1 point)

Flim (1-0=1 point)

Twilight (1-0=1 point)

Rainbow Dash (1-0=1 point)

That brings the score to this:

Twilight Sparkle: 31 ( 65 MAX) -hexed

Rarity: 56 (75 MAX) -hexed

Rainbow Dash: 50 -hexed

Applejack: 33 (60 Max)

Queen Chrysalis: 50 (65 MAX)

Psycho Twilight (Lesson Zero Twilight) : 17 (20 MAX) - hexed

Derpy Hooves: 50

Lyra: 74 (89 MAX)

Bon-Bon: 33 (65 MAX)

Vinyl Scratch: 27 (55 Max) - hexed

Octavia: 56 (56 Max) -hexed

Berry Punch: 10 (26 MAX)

Flim 18 (21 MAX) - hexed

Zecora 39 -hexed

Pinkie Pie: ELIMINATED

Scootaloo: ELIMINATED

Princess Celestia: ELIMINATED

Princess Luna: ELIMINATED

Princess Cadence: ELIMINATED

The Great and Powerful Trixie: ELIMINATED

The Mayor: ELIMINATED

Pinkamena (crazy Cupcake Pinkie) : ELIMINATED

Cheerilee: ELIMINATED

Braeburn: ELIMINATED

Soarin: ELIMINATED

Spitfire: ELIMINATED

Fancy Pants: ELIMINATED

Doctor Whooves: ELIMINATED

Mrs Cake: ELIMINATED

Mr. Cake: ELIMINATED

Pound Cake: ELIMINATED

Discord: ELIMINATED

Pumpkin Cake: ELIMINATED

Sweetie Belle: ELIMINATED

Big Machitosh: ELIMINATED

Fluttershy: ELIMINATED

Applebloom: ELIMINATED

Granny Smith: ELIMINATED

Hexed ponies incur an additional 2 points damage each time they are hurt.

Power up:

Lyra 1

Bon Bon 1

Hex:

new specials:

Power up: Zap Apple Jam: There's nothing more unique and refreshing than Granny Smith's world famous delicacy that put Sweet Apple Acres on the map! Ponies lucky enough to get some will be healed the equivalent of one third of their max health.

Hex: Trixie's Revenge: The Great and Powerful Trixie returns to claim her glorious revenge, ready to bring all ponies who get in her way down a peg. Ponies afflicted by this curse suffer damage equivalent to 20 percent of their max health.

EDIT: score changed to reflect votes made after the voting period closed but while I was still typing this.

:S

The power up this time wasn't anything that could revive a pony. Fluttershy may have received power up votes while she was still active (which were still listed, as they were valid votes when they were made), but they didn't really do anything in the end. She is gone unless I decide to do another revival power up (which is unlikely at this point, as we're nearing the end of the game and that seems like something better suited toward the middle to me).

:S

*twitch*

[/media]

Since point of the conflict is now non-existent maybe you two will shake you hooves and focus on source of all of your sorrows......Rarity!

And you Phil! You dared to hurt Twilight-sama?! KISAMA!

Hurt:

Rarity -6

Hex:

Rarity x2

Rarity is done for.

I wonder if any of the Mane six will outlast the side characters.

I wouldn't count of that yet. Rarity still has a number of supporters and a good amount of health at the moment. We'll see how it goes. :)

Since my hurt vote didn't count, I'm going to say that I probably need to revote, since my heal votes don't count unless I hurt somepony.

-6 Applejack

Power Up Rainbow Dash X2

Gah.. and here I thought Applejack was going to stay out of all of this mane six fighting...

But yeah, I'll count this vote toward the next update and change the earlier score I posted so the earlier vote isn't counted. I don't typically like going back once I've posted a score update, but in this case I'll give it to you since there were misused points.

Silly Ciraxis. All I did is hex TS to get rid of some of her HP since she had the most back then and was a threat. And now he's onto Rarity like she was the greatest foe in here. I wonder who ever touched Lyra so far, since from the beginning of the game I didn't see her even at half of max HP :) Anyway, if vengeance is what you understand, you may be now sure that Twi won't stand a chance in this game now. I also know this feeling!

+5 Rarity

-1 Psycho Twilight (how can she even be alive so long ._.?)

Power Up:

Rarity x2

-1 Psycho Twilight (how can she even be alive so long ._.?)

I have no idea! It is crazy! I can hardly believe that she made the initial cut!

Also, you guys are squandering an amazing hex. Triple damage if you spread it out!

-1 Rarity

-1 Psycho Twilight

-1 Vinyl Scratch

-1 Octavia

-1 Flim

-1 Zecora

Hex:

1x Rarity

1x Zecora

Here are all of my ideas thus far, with the new ones bolded:

Hexes:

*Iron Will's Efficiency Seminar: If you do exactly 3 hurt points to a hexed pony, it will do 3 bonus hurt points

*Manticore Rampage: Whenever a pony is petrified this round, hexed ponies lose 10 health

*Diamond Tiara's Blackmail: Effected ponies lose 9 health, and have the resulting value set as their new max health

*Lost in the Diamond Dog Cave: 42 hurt points are divided and distributed evenly across the hexed ponies (round up if necessary).

*Cockatrice Stare: When ever a player makes his/her vote for the day, effected ponies each lose one health

*Windigo Plague: When a pony directly above or below in the list is hurt, this pony also takes that damage.

*Running from the Timberwolves: Effected ponies can be healed a maximum of one point per player per day

*Ahuitzotl's Death Trap: Double all damage to effected ponies

*Grayed out by Discord: Affected ponies cannot be healed for three days.

*Poison Joke: The next time the affected pony would be powered-up, the power-up will fail on that pony

*Hydra attack: Affected ponies lose half their health (rounded up)

*Discord: hurt votes cast at 17 minutes after the hour do triple damage

Power-ups:

*Owlowiscious on guard: The TOP vote getter recieves Owlowiscious' help in detecting attacks. Subtract one from each attack. Owlowiscious has 21 health, and can be attacked, but not healed.

*Wonderbolt Awe: If you do exactly 3 healing points to a powered pony, it will heal 2 bonus heal points.

*Apple Family Reunion: Whenever a pony is brought to full health for the first time in a round, other powered ponies get 10 health

*Element of Laughter: If someone tries to hurt an effected pony, they will instead be healed one point

*Element of Generosity: When this pony is healed, the pony above and below also get +1 to their health

*Element of Magic: 42 health points are distributed evenly across the powered ponies (round up if necessary)

*Element of Loyalty: Each time an effected pony, and an adjacent non-hexed pony is hurt, subtract one from the damage

*A day at the spa: Whenever the pony is healed or hurt, it also get +1 to their health

*Phoenix Feather: Sets a ponies minimum health to 1. Removed when the pony gets hexed. Only given to the TOP vote receiver

*Saphire Shores' Concert: The affected ponies are hard to find in the pit. You can't hurt them more than one point per day

*Zecora's Cure: The next time the affected pony would be hexed, the curse will fail on that pony

*Starswirl's Stasis Field: Affected ponies are transported three days into the future! They can't be hurt or healed in that time

Special:

*Palace Guard Reset Button:

Hexed ponies that have more then 30 health will be reset to 30 health.

Hexed ponies that have any positive boosts, like a raised maximum, will lose them.

Powered ponies that have less then 30 health will be reset to 30 health.

Powered ponies that have any negative boosts, like a lowered maximum, will lose them.

*Zombie Ponies are Real: Any petrified pony that receives a power-up or hex differential of 2 or greater (positive or negative) comes back as a zombie. Zombie ponies start with 12 health and cannot be healed. Their name will be prefixed with "ZOMBIE".