humanized question

I might at some point.

I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to have pre-existing characters with approved apps or if I can just start RPing? I don't know how it would work in this situation.

Okay I'll start the rp. Since I don't know if it would be in crossovers or free for all I'll flip a coin to decide :P

Just to make things easy this will be... In the free for all section of the free rp

Area of the forum. Just look for Equestria High

Okay just a little note. I've been thinking of how I can RP the teachers when it came to things like being late for class, or when it is time for study and teaching. I want your opinion on this.

I was thinking of a stat block, divided into four groups:

Attention:

Mercy:

Difficulty:

and senses

Attention determines how well a teacher can keep your attention when teaching his/her subject. Higher means you will have an easier time staying awake when listening to the lesson, low means you might fall asleep.

Mercy determines if a teacher is willing to be more forgiving for infractions such as being late to work or missing an assignment :P High is more forgiving, less is not so good.

Difficulty determines how hard a teachers test and assignments are. The higher the more time a student will have to devote to finish them meaning less time for fun.

Senses determines how well a teacher can catch a student sneaking in to class or passing notes, or something else sneaky.

So what do you think?