humanized question

hey shadow, the character I wanna use is an OC that's an Alicorn, however, because I know how over powered most Alicorns are, He has the body of an earth pony. His magic and flight abilities are his weakest aspects. Would I be allowed to play him?

Here is his pony form.

548200_239043952880616_603892238_n.jpg

Anyone mind if I might snag Octavia at a later point? :)

Im also a bit confused about a few things XD Um Whats the level of tech around? I've seen cars mentioned? Also this is more so our world where FIM characters exist yeah? Sorry just a bit iffy on a few things XD

Don't worry, this RP is easy to enter into. Just assume your character was around for anything massively important and go from there. So if something news worthy happens while your gone just say Featherweight was there and got info on it, maybe a picture cause he is all james bond with that camera of his.

Hey everyone just tossing up some rough ideas so folk can get a view of what Plan B looks like XD She was a bit harder to describe than Rabble XD Plan B looks like Tank Girl, just with pink and green hair! Kudus to the artist who drew this picture aswell!

http://hewletthoarde...982518#/d4rp8a4

XD Yeah, he reminds me of one substitute I had. That guy had the nerve to send me, top student in the class, to the office for correcting a math mistake he made XD

Anyways, you shouldn't be afraid to be a jerk on the RP, we all know you're just in character.

Someone prepare the fourth wall! It needs some extra protection!

'Cause you know, both Deadpool AND Pinkie Pie, if we don't call reinforcements, it'll just collapse directly on us.