Yes but it means he has God-like powers. Alicorns don't fit into normal settings, for an RP like the Return of Discord they are fine because your fighting a being that can do literally do Anything, but The Grey Area is just living your lives, not as actiony.

A changeling is different to an alicorn. Not exactly the same, but different. Either way, you have a story that makes it so it makes sense to be at the condiminium, where a royal alicorn doesn't. Though apparently there's a story behind this, so I can't wait to hear it!

My replies will be few and far between for a while. My parents just yelled at me because I don't have a job, or my driver license, or have done much for my summer assignment. Basically, my parentS just called me a failure. I am not supposed to get.on the computer until I get a job apparently.

• 3 weeks later...

HEY HEY!

So, The Grey Area has fizzled out and died. I'm fine with that, but as Cainiam, TheBlueMage, and hinata2000100 can attest, I have been nurturing a new idea in my head, and it is a good one. It gives us a chance to RP our old characters, but in a very new way. I just want to see who is up for it. When I can assemble the majority of the cast, I will announce the idea. Thanks guys for all your support, the entire way here.

Extravagant Evil is in too!

And, Queen, to put it simply, it takes place years later, to where Twilight Shine and Neon Scratch are now ABOUT Mane 6 age. Grey Matter moved after he and Pesto married, and named Clear Skies his replacement. Now, years later, Grey and Pesto return as residents. Now with a foal. (And who's to say they are the only ones?) Clear is still in charge, Watcher is old and retired, and from there, you writie your tale. What has happened in the intervening years? Let's find out!

I might be interested in trying this if the game is well-written. Elementary level writing in roleplays is my biggest pet peeve.

Anyway, I had a simple character in mind. Do I need to do that whole application thing for the board or is free-for-all exempt from that?

No need to apply, but for the purposes of The Grey Area, and the fact that time has passed, it may be smart to put the summary here, so we can know the character. And for the most part, people in this RP are very skilled writers. Why, we have more "Quality" posts in ONE PAGE than some other RPs (MENTIONING NO NAMES) have in the entirety of their length.