Then you don't love and tolerate stoners. And...I'm not gonna touch the occasions when a person SHOULD get an abortion, such as if their life is in danger, or if they were raped. Not gonna say you don't love them, just pointing them out. Of course, you deserve a right to defend yourself. But after that, I'm not gonna reply, not in a political sense at least, not gonna fight. This isn't the place.

Agreed, a place like Canterlot is hardly a place for political debates, but please understand, I'm not mad at you for disliking republicans, you are more than entitled to your opinion on that, I was upset at your generalization.

Yeah..I'm not a fan on the pairing..not a huge fan of Rarity either... :roll:

Sacrilege! How can anypony possibly hate such a charming and sophisticated young mare? (Big Rarity fan here.)

Is that a new mean to spell diabetes as 'diabetus'..? I never got that :P ...And the new theme and updates are soooo sweet! :kissy: Though I don't like the fact that it sounds like Facebook... :unsure:

Wilfred Brimley is here to save us from "diabeetus".

Sorry that's funny how he says it. But I dare not make fun of Diabetes (sorry if I misspelled) I have an Uncle who lost 3 toes. I know that's not as bad as some people but it still badly effects him

Sacrilege! How can anypony possibly hate such a charming and sophisticated young mare? (Big Rarity fan here.)

Wilfred Brimley is here to save us from "diabeetus".

[/media]

I don't really hate her per se..I just don't like her antics..

Her melodramatic flare is one of the best aspects of her character. I'm a real sucker for that kind of thing. The way she obsesses and freaks out over the littlest thing draws a certain aspect of charm to her character. I mean she has some of the best reactions to anything and her coiffure... C'est tres bien! (Hope that's right. Only got a C in French GCSE.)

I only got an 80 in French. That's pretty bad for me. And Rarity's awesome, my third favorite pony after Pinkie and Twilight. And I had a double entendre with the 'Diabetus' joke, since it means how you're dying of cuteness, and at the time, my blood sugar felt low XD

Sort of, well I like to keep all the threads marked as read, it's an OCD thing with me. Anyway, I saw them talking about Diabetes and began talking as well, sorry. Anyway I didn't think to ask to join thinking this was just some chat. Anyway I'll leave if you want, and sorry if I broke some rule, a bit new here.