There's nothing wrong with dating the Queen of the Changelings who recently tried to usurp Celestia and bring about a new age of darkness as ponies everywhere where replaced with demonic spawn that feed off of love.

well Clouds a pegasus, and changelings have wings.. so theres a fifty percent chance our foals would be pegasi and fifty percent changelings. besides a changeling could just shape shift into a pegasi or unicorn or any form they wanted to. its pretty simple.

I didn't say anything was wrong with it! Not at all! You can date whoever the heck you want! Gosh....and I'm insensitive about somepony dating the Queen of a Race that attempted a hostile takeover? Yeah, I have no reason not to totally accept that without a problem.

And who says that the invasion happioned many years ago?Maybe this condo was opened about 2 months after the invasion? And even if that is the case, you still have to remember that ponies can hold a grudge.

No, I'm not mad.

And I don't want a cookie.

Well actually they didn't at first, they all ran in fear until she showed them she wasn't a monster. I didn't say you couldn't show us you were good. But don't expect for ponies to welcome the Queen of the Changling race with a smile and and open arms.

Yeah its basically like this: Luna is a horrible demon alicorn+ elements of harmony=== Everybody loves Luna. Chrysalis wants a new home for her people+ Twilight has an emotional breakdown= We can't stand Changelings. Sounds pretty unfair to me

Nah, I was just messing with you. If Celestia can pardon Chrysalis, then so can the rest of ponykind. It's just that all of this pardoning and stuff isn't canon, so we're bound to be less accepting. If you want this to happen then I don't mind. Blueblood, I mean Bluemage is right. Expect the majority of the condo to be hostile until you can prove yourself redeemed.

It just seems like your being incredibly hostile... To a person roleplaying as a Former criminal. Its not like she's going to burn the place down or anything. She just wants a place to stay for a while. Sheesh

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I won the broadcast.

Cloud has strange taste in Mares, first Mojo and now a changling, how funny!

If my computer didn't get a blue screen of death, I would have won!