Rainestorm's introduction

Rainestorm

About Myself: My name is raine I like to make jewelry and I also like my little pony. I am a very friendly person that is harassed because he is too nice. If there is anything else you would like to know about me you can send me an email

How I found Canterlot.com: The fim app for iPod.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was searching for it because I liked the new series of mlp.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
You can ask me anything in an email. I am setting up a special folder for all things MLP. You can find my email address on my profile.

I appreciate the welcome. I think it is very neat that I am not the only guy on the canterlot website. This is very nice that I haven't been called gay yet and I appreciate that fact very much.

HUG FOR BRONY BUDDY

Appreciate that. The reason that I said that is because I have been called gay a lot because of the things I like which are very different from other guys. For example I like to make jewelry and so far I hav only met two guys who like making jewelry in my life. One of them I met on here. The other I met at a birthday party.

To the bluemage I recently uploaded a couple pics of a pendent I made for the pony applejack in my photos on the fim page. I do not know how to upload photos on here. If you know how or anybody for that matter please tell me. Thanks.

Raine

I am not a professional jewelry maker but I am kinda good at it. Tomorrow I will start making a headband of all the six mane ponies. I can't take credit for the pun because I saw it on one of my friends profile page. It will probably take all day and you know what's funny about it is that I am using pony beads.

Jewelry making? That's a pretty cool hobby. Don't worry about people thinking less of you. I myself have a particularly low sense of masculinity. Besides, anyone who calls someone else gay over the Internet is an instant sign that they are poor mannered and tasteless lameo.

Appreciate that. The reason that I said that is because I have been called gay a lot because of the things I like which are very different from other guys. For example I like to make jewelry and so far I hav only met two guys who like making jewelry in my life. One of them I met on here. The other I met at a birthday party.

What is wrong with a guy making jewelry? The most talented jeweler I know is male, and he is not gay. He actually has a wife and kids and a very successful business. You keep making your jewelry, and when those that ostracized you need something when you become a successful jeweler (either by trade or hobby), you can turn them away! Do what you love and don't let anyone tell you can't do otherwise!

Also, now I know who to go to on the forums for jewelry advice in the case I get a girlfriend :)

Everyone has their hobbies, and none signify sexuality, at least none that I have found... yet... (I don't expect to)

And yes, this is an awesome, welcoming, non-judgmental community. Which I shall now welcome you to...

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT RAINE! I am Star Swirl the Bearded, but most just call me "Swirly." I do so hope you enjoy it here :)