Shock sites. The scariest freaking thing. In the freaking world. I have few fears. Shock sites is one of them. So scary :(

I also love heydanny.com (and spell it right, or you definitely will get something you don't want to see!)

Its just a pug licking your screen. Brilliance.

ah, I love pointless websites XD

ever been to goat.com? :3 or this adventure game site?

These websites ain't often pointless Angie. You ever heard of baa.com? It once used to be a site hosted by a private person, and it was filled with dozens of useless information about sheep. Nothing more. But when you open the website now, it turns out that the site belongs to BAA, which governs 7 British airports and is a part of Ferrovial concern.

The baa.com was hosted intentionally by this private person, because he later earned glorious amount of money just by selling the rights to the baa.com domain to BAA. It was a wisely planned move. I do believe that, for example, goat.com serves the same purpose. Although I don't say every website serves it...

These websites ain't often pointless Angie. You ever heard of baa.com? It once used to be a site hosted by a private person, and it was filled with dozens of useless information about sheep. Nothing more. But when you open the website now, it turns out that the site belongs to BAA, which governs 7 British airports and is a part of Ferrovial concern.

The baa.com was hosted intentionally by this private person, because he later earned glorious amount of money just by selling the rights to the baa.com domain to BAA. It was a wisely planned move. I do believe that, for example, goat.com serves the same purpose. Although I don't say every website serves it...

goat.com was actually bought out for a year and a half (saddest year and a half ever) by a small business, so I wouldn't be surprised.