Hello all! =D Voice acting, plane loving pony here to spread good cheer :3

MrMeep

Hello every pony! :smirk:

I'm looking to talk with/to some awesome people here =D as the forum looks mighty fun! :) Hope there are many brohoofs to be had!

I'm always up for talking with people ^^ so feel free to message me or something =D Whether it be about ponies or any of my/your hobbies :) I love to hear what other people are up to!

Expanding on the above, I love being creative.. which is making Videos, Art from time to time, Websites or Voice Acting :3 I'm always willing to lend a hoof to ponies who want it too! So if anyone needs help with website coding, or want some voice acting work then just let me know! ^^ I also enjoy football (SAWKER) and have always been a fan of aviation, (planes/flying etc).

I'm starting University in September doing a course in Media Production. This involves making TV shows/Radio shows, and I plan to host a Brony based radio show in the UK as part of my course :3 (Will be online too through web radio).

Anyway I'll stop rambling!

Thank you for reading! <3

Here's my OC (Mr Meep) with my girlfriend's OC (Kaze)...

(Both drawn by her)

DQZJH.png

Iio7K.png

Still getting my bearings, too, but welcome, I suppose, from one newcomer to another.

Very cute artwork, that, and, pre-emptively, good luck in university. Not in the UK myself, but I confess myself interested in the idea of a radio show. I'll be sure to keep an ear out for it, so to speak.

Still getting my bearings, too, but welcome, I suppose, from one newcomer to another.

Very cute artwork, that, and, pre-emptively, good luck in university. Not in the UK myself, but I confess myself interested in the idea of a radio show. I'll be sure to keep an ear out for it, so to speak.

Sorry! I should add that LaydeeKaze (above me) drew them, but thank you! :)

HOWDY! i love uk! better voice actors and actors in general, the food is wonderful! welcome ta canterlot! if ya need anything lemme know.

Aww hehe, thank you! ^^ ~ Yeah without being biased I agree that the UK has some good actors, although America has its fair share too :)

Hi there! Welcome to Canterlot -- I love your OCs -- so cute!

Aww thank you! ^^ ~ I love your profile picture XD Pinkie Pie looks rather dashing :3 ~

Oh, so you and Kaze?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :D<3

Now that's just adorable :3

Enjoy your stay, both of you :)

Certainly is! <3

Aww thank you! :)

*currently nomming on some take out and watching Bridle Gossip together :3*

• Like 1

A voice actor with a nice artist? Good combo, says I! Anyways, I'm Alec, one of the resident artists of the place! If you ever want to chat or RP, I'm nothing if not open to it! Welcome to our happy little forums!

Aww hehe, thank you! ^^ ~ Yeah without being biased I agree that the UK has some good actors, although America has its fair share too :)

Aww thank you! ^^ ~ I love your profile picture XD Pinkie Pie looks rather dashing :3 ~

for instance david tennant!