Do YOU have what it takes....to talk to me!

hunter710428

About Myself: Well, I'm Hunter. I'm a 19 year old girl, in college, and currently wasting away on summer break at home. I like to draw, write, and play epic amounts of Spore. I did color guard in high school, and just for fun my favorite movie ever is Tangled, it speaks to my soul.

How I found Canterlot.com: I saw a link, I can't remember where.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan of FiM recently, at least in comparison to the run of the show. I's had friends who had watched it, but during the school year I didn't have time for TV. When I got home for summer my twelve year old brother actually was trying to get me to watch paranormal activity, and since I'm a chicken, I decided, hey, Ponies. Let's do that instead. Needless to say we where both hooked by episode three.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
So that's me. Fun loving, a bit crazy, and unable to get 'smile, smile, smile' out of my head no matter what I do...it's just so catchy!

No, I don't have what it takes! But that hasn't stopped me before. So... HELLO!

I'm Star Swirl the Bearded! You can call me "Swirly" if you wish, or other nickname. Twilight Sparkle is the best pony.

A "bit" crazy? Hm... no worries, we can fix that soon enough :mad:

Here have a song:

Welcome to Canterlot!

Oh my, spore. I haven't touched that game in so long.... Also, guard is also fun to watch, even if one did happen to accidentally hit my sax with her rifle. But enough about that, welcome. ;)

Thank you for the song Swirly, and thanks every one else for the welcome.

Getting hit with a rifle is getting off easy, one of our flags some how got tangled on a sax and the sax went one way the player another. The look on her face was priceless, she just kept marching but was staring at her empty hands in utter disbelief.

I just wish we'd gotten it on tape, it was a once in a life time moment, my band director was like 'I was going to say the saxes sounded a little off but, I think I see the problem' as he pointed to the guard girl who was trying to dislodge it from her flag. Band practice halted for like five minutes because no one could breath we where laughing so hard.

Well this has been a fun thread to read! Welcome, Hunter! I was in color guard in high school too! Not the JROTC, just regular- what we called "bandfront", later called "color guard" by new management. I didn't catch anyone's sax, but I was so in sync with my twin that we synchronized our mistakes. :)

BTW, I love Tangled too!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I loved spore! It was one of the few games that made expressing your creativity easy and fun! It was so much fun sharing and exploring new worlds, creatures, and stories! I really need to buy that game again and play... I'm getting that creative itch that is hard to scratch in most games.