Spitfire RP

I could use a Wonderbolt :)

The idea is essentially like something I'm doing with CrimsonNova with Fleetfoot. My OC's part of a flier group similar to the Wonderbolts, the Aeroblades.

And since they're both a team of elite fliers, doesn't seem impossible that they could arrange a get together or meet up and just talk about the other's group, right? :D

Just a thought. :smirk:

And since they're both a team of elite fliers, doesn't seem impossible that they could arrange a get together or meet up and just talk about the other's group, right? :D

If we did that on a larger scale, including all the members of both teams, that's gonna be awkward for me RPing Satin and Fleetfoot. What have I gotten myself into? :-|

If we did that on a larger scale, including all the members of both teams, that's gonna be awkward for me RPing Satin and Fleetfoot. What have I gotten myself into? :-|

did I not say this would happen sugar cube? :smug: I wouldnt be opposed to this idea though. It could be a lot of fun! we would have to get the other 'Bolts on board though. shouldnt be a problem for me to round up the 'Blades so dont worry about that. Half of us are here already anyway! :lol:

I could throw in Dream Breeze since she wants to be in the Areo Blades.

I was not aware there were aspiring members of the AeroBlades :D i have indeed made an impact

Well, I definitely could do either a one-on-one RP with Spitfire as Sky Flare or even a Wonderbolts/ Aeroblades thread.