Motivational Quotes

I've actually come up with two of my own. I'm sure someone somewhere some time has said something similer, but I like to think I came up with them.

"The people that mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind."

"Madness is knowing with all of your heart that you are right, when everyone tells you that you are wrong."

One that I particularly like that I think Einstein said was

"If the human mind was simple enough to understand, we would be so simple we couldn't."

"We only live once so make everything of every moment."

"I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come" Michael Jordan

"I have the opportunity to make a dream into reality"

Now here is how I feel when sidelined.

"My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline"

Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge. Don't push me, and I won't push you. Dong le ma? Firefly!

The quote to me suggests that you gotta do what you gotta do to get by :D

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

— Apple Inc.

It's a bit long, but I've always liked that quote ^^

"Let's hunt some orc!" - Aragorn ((If you can tell me when in the movies he says that, you get ten points.))

I always feel motivated for some reason when he says that. It makes me want to go whack things with a sword.

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness." - Captain Jack Sparrow

I use that quote almost daily. It gets me off my butt.

...Darn, I can't remember the other one. Oh well. (:

"Let's hunt some orc!" - Aragorn ((If you can tell me when in the movies he says that, you get ten points.))

I always feel motivated for some reason when he says that. It makes me want to go whack things with a sword.

It's from the ending of The Fellowship of the Ring (Nerd moment for the win!)

"If you're a dreamer, come on in

A wisher, a liar, a magic bean buyer

come on in

We've got flax golden tales to spin

Come on in."

- Dreamers by Langston Hughes

"Know that you can love and are loved. Love is enough." - Me

It's from the ending of The Fellowship of the Ring (Nerd moment for the win!)

xD I love those moments.

"Some people develop a wishbone where their back bone should be." - Anonymous

This is me.

"When something is hard, don't quit! Just do it really half arsed! THATS the American way!"

-Homer Simpson

"Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream."

-The Beatles

"mphmphmphmph!"

-Kenny McCormick

I remember reading this off of a shirt. So I thought hey I'll turn that into something motivational. "Some see the glass as half full. Others see it as half empty. But the glass is always full. One half water and one half air." (The shirt said something along those lines) Anyway! The moral being, theres always more options than you can see at first glance. XD