Hosting cast for new story

Fireheart

i am looking for ponies to add into my story. If you would like your pony to be in my story when I post it on Fanfic let me know. This is a limited time offer and I'll accept the first 25 ponies submited and they'll have meet these requirments.

Name

Specis

Home

Professions

and a back story about their life.

The story line follows My character around Equestria as he searches for a counterspell for a dreadful curse set upon his mother. There will be two versions, one will be my story, and two will be like an RP version where you submit what my character does next. Other characters will be spotted abou the story and may even interact with Firehear, my OC. The prologue will be out soon showing the back story of Fireheart up to the night Nightmare Moons escapes.

The time limit will run out in 2 days. Ready? set. GO!

You might want to have someone move this to the request forum, or perhaps writing discussion. :/

Also, I doubt many people are going to give you characters without hearing at least a little about your story. Just some sort of description would be nice. It's kind of hard to say if our characters would be a good fit for a story without knowing anything about it. :)

I would be interested, but Phil is right, we do need to have a general idea as to what the story is about. From this, it just seems like some sort of random pony mash-up. Is it that? Or is there some super deep meaningful story line? It would be pretty cool to know. Or if you want to learn how the characters would act in different situations, create a character for the RP and then have those interested (Or those who would fit your story best) in your fanfic and RP with them. That way, you won't get any angry complaints from those ponies saying:

"Ermahgawrd, that's not how mah charaters would act in something like that."

And you can get a realistic feel for them and everyone is happy. Hope you don't mind my thoughts on this. :smirk:

Fillies and Gentle colts I am starting a new story and if any pony wants to be in it please share your character. Your pony will have these requirments..

Name

Specis

Home

Professions

and a back story about their life.

Note that this is a limited time offer and will end in three days. the first 30 ponies who submit will likely to apper in my story. Thank and have a nice day.

It'd help any potentially interested people if you posted a short summary explaining the setting of your story so that they know what kind of boundaries are expected of their characters and allow them to create a more specialized, rather than generic, character. I'd also suggest that you ask for a detailed description of each character's personality along with any quirks and try to follow that as best you can to satisfy the original owner and avoid any "My character wouldn't act that way," comments.

It'd help any potentially interested people if you posted a short summary explaining the setting of your story so that they know what kind of boundaries are expected of their characters and allow them to create a more specialized, rather than generic, character. I'd also suggest that you ask for a detailed description of each character's personality along with any quirks and try to follow that as best you can to satisfy the original owner and avoid any "My character wouldn't act that way," comments.

Thanks for the advice I'll get right to it

Is this the same story you already submitted a topic for?

Yes I have but that topic seems to have dis appered somewheres

heres my example

Name. Firesheart/Solarflare

Specis. Alicorn

Home. Skyhaven Castle

Professesions. Power over the sun, Friendship magic, Spacial magic, and other advance magics.

Apearence. Golden yellow coat. Gold colored eyes. White fire with yellow tips as his mane and tail .

Bio. Solarflare was born on the first day of summer a thousand years before the founding of Equestria. His mother was known as Fantasy Moon the ruler of night and queen of the ponyfolk. When Fantasy Moon was cursed by the alicorn ShadowHeart who later took the crown, Solarflare dedicated himself into magic in hope to find a couterspell for the her. Years dragged by slowly and he grew no closer to finding this spell, but upon learning the values of friendship he discovered a new magic that ,in years to come, became the stongest of all magics. By discovering this magic Solarflare learned how to take certain elements from this magic and enchant them into jemstones creating the Elements of Harmony. Solarflare then took each jem and forged amulets in which he gave to five of his best friends who reprsented each element.

I can't show any more else or the story will be spoiled, but this is part of the prologue of the story. It is a flash back of Fireheart's life up to the night when Nightmare moon escapes the moon. I'll post the prologue soon though.

Sorry

this topic is dead if ya'll want to be in the story check Burning Moon (extra characters needed) thank you

sorry bout that since there are things I need to learn about this is one of them, so yeah still taking offers until Friday

Three down 17 more open places to go. Friday will be the last day to submit your charcter after 12:00 I will not accept any more posts. Those who have submited I will get to you so we can have a meeting of a sort and explain how things are going to go down.

Times run up everyony no more posts will be accepted, and those to who had submited our meeting will take place soon. Let me know when ya'll are online mostly and I'll try to set up a time date.

And P.S. the prologue is ready everypony! ;)