The Solaria Inquiries

what if we dont share the same room?

Then you should consider yourself luckier than some siblings who want their own rooms but DO have to share.

that doesnt quite answer the question...

Just a plain stranger in your house that happens to share some of your genes. Literally.

creepy.jpg

If you actually met Princess Cadance, what question would you ask her first?

What it's like to be able to do magic. I'm a diehard magic fan and believe we just haven't been able to comprehend or even notice it yet. much less harness it.

2. Nothing's wrong with Communists, they have some good ideas.

Maximum possible amount of penalty points from my side for this sentence, Aria.

Do you know what my country went through since 45 to 89...?

Since it has to be written as a question...

Does Cathalos know that agreeing to some ideologies which left their mark on the world means taking their heritage upon himself too, whether he likes it or not?

Does he realize I'm not accusing current communists of any war crimes, but my country is a true witness and victim to their economical governing and 'traditions'?

Does he really know how did life look like under their government? Endless queues for everything, forced labor, censorship to maintain the image, lies, spying citizens... it's not connected with people who were at power back then, but with their ideology. But you know that, don't you?

I suppose I should have said I agree with some of the Communist ideologies, or at least what those tenets were trying to accomplish. Obviously we flaw any lofty ideals we have when it comes to practice. Sorry Volt.

• Like 1

I could answer, but I don't want to continue this conversation in Aria's thread.

Therefore, a question:

Will Aria throw into void the fact that I've sown a seed of negative emotions in her thread?

I could answer, but I don't want to continue this conversation in Aria's thread.

Therefore, a question:

Will Aria throw into void the fact that I've sown a seed of negative emotions in her thread?

Yep.

is the whole range of emotions one can feel narrowed to the nearest term for an emotion or are there an infinite amount of emotions one can feel?

Emotions are pretty complex. Since I've felt about a billion different kinds of fear and love, I'd say there can be a nearly infinite amount.

Ever wish you could meet Davroth in person?

Or have you...?

I wouldn't mind it at all. He seems like a pretty cool Germane ;)

Do you agree it should be mandatory that every girl have a good pair of combat boots in her collection?

- sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk 2