The Solaria Inquiries

When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation, we're a toymaker's creation trapped inside a crystal ball.

And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient, we won't let them break our spirits as we sing our silly song.

And thus we live in our world of imagination, where things are better than the real world in some mental benefits.

But as we live in the real world, we can manage to deal with things better than ever if we try the best we can.

For if we continued our fantasy any more further than averagely, we would become different and worse in dealing with the real world.

- Noedig

Meh, what do you think?

Its no advice or anything, jussayin', is all.

The real world is the only place we do live in, regardless of imaginations or delusions otherwise. I know how to live in it, but I don't have to like how it's turning out as a whole.

Also yes, Rosie got me to watch that song and randomly pops up with it ever since :blah:

Alright Rose, if you become Pinkie (which I beleieve you have a very good chance), you need to throw in a little Gypsy pinkie into your threads.

Hmmm.... need a question.

when Cadence and Shining Armor have a foal or foals, what type would they be? Would they be just avery powerful unicorn or an alicorn?

• 4 months later...

Why do you change your username so often?

Spontaneity. I greatly enjoy lots of cool things at once, and my imagination often gets the better of me. The same thing happens in games where I can change the look of my character.

Cystralhearts, who was Soulscapes?

An introspective me.