You are now a unicorn

korok132

Isn't telekinesis a default Unicorn trait?

See, I always thought that too. Like, if you're a unicorn, you know levitation and whatever spell your cutie mark happens to be. For the sake of simplicity and consistency, let's just assume that telekinesis is your one spell, since that would invalidate just about every post...

I'd love to be able to pull a cluster of stars out of the sky and make them rain down from the heavens!

I'd go for telekinesis if it wasn't a default thing. Otherwise...probably some form of clairvoyance. Though I guess that technically is in the same range of stuff.

Guess I'd just be a happy little unicorn with my telekinesis. :B

What th..!? I was a Pegasus a second ago! Twilight GIVE ME BACK ME WINGS!!! (lol)

Probably shapeshifting, provided it would let me fly, considering I'm a pegasus I never had telekinesis so I wouldnt miss it, though I'd miss my wings (that would be the ultimate punishment for me, give me wings, let me learn to use them, then take them away...) so... yeah... if I get telekinesis, that's just an added perk ;)

what i wanna know is, can unicorns have elemental magic

such as fire, water. earth, air, etc.

Well, I know of at least three unicorn OCs here that can create elemental magic. Two can create fire, and one creates Ice.

Well, earth ponies survive without telekinesis.

The answers assuming that comes with the package, or throwing it to the wolves are more interesting though.

Most useful: the ability to communicate with anyone. I don't care if this is telepathy or what

Coolest: the ability to break the second law of thermodynamics at will. And by coolest, I mean, if I am hot, then I will just transfer the heat away from myself, and I will be cool instead.

Coolest: the ability to break the second law of thermodynamics at will. And by coolest, I mean, if I am hot, then I will just transfer the heat away from myself, and I will be cool instead.

Enthropy control? Kinda cool. It not only controls temerature, it screws most (if not all) chemical reactions as well.

I would chose teleportation. Who knows, maybe it allows to teleport items as well (I don't see why not). If it does not then Replicate.