You are now a unicorn

korok132

Copy/Pasted from Equestria Daily

The Greatest and Most Powerful pony in all of Equestria (in other words, Trixie trixied Twilight Sparkle into casting a spell) has summoned you and transformed you into a unicorn.

Unfortunately, something went wrong during the conversion process, and your horn is only capable of casting a single spell. Twilight Sparkle will teach you any one you want, be it teleportation, Summon: gossamer & morning dew wings, telekinesis, or even "get me the hell out of this pastel colored crazy town" (complete reversal). It's up to you.

What do you choose?

Telekinesis. Hands Hooves-down. I can cope with being a pony if I had TK, because it's basically the same thing as having hands, except even better because you don't have to be able to reach something to grab it. Plus, you can carry something even if your hands hooves are already full. Win-Win!

Well, if it can be any spell, I would want Twilight to teach me changeling shapeshifting magic. Telekinesis is great and all, but to me, being able to change shape at will seems even more versatile. :smug:

Telekinesis. It's a VERY hoofy spell and I'm a very lazy person, so I'd make a very lazy pony. And using my teeth for nearly everything? Not gonna happen. I'll just telekinesis my beer over to me..Thank you...DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK!

If you can teleport, can you teleport back to our world, will you still be a pony, and/or can you use the power as a human?

I think you can only teleport to places you can see. Since Twilight's the only one who can teleport, and only teleports relatively short distances, it's probably because she can see where she's going. Since the rules are unknown about teleporting, sure, you can teleport home, why not.

And you would stay as a pony. Since the magic is in the pony, you can still teleport. But now you're a pony on Earth.

Korok's avatar reminded me of something.

I want to time travel, being able to (try to) fix my mistakes would be kind of fun. Or trauma inducing, whatever your cup of tea is.

I would completely wreck the fun of Time Travel, but you know what? Why not, Time Travel away! Just... don't screw up anything too badly.

I'm going with Telekinesis, it is just an extreamly useful spell to have, think about it!

Need a drink/food item but to lazy to get up? Use Telekinesis.

A Mare's kitty is stuck in a tree? Use Telekinesis.

Need to clear an entire Apple orcad? Use Telekinesis.

Need to fight off a Dimond Dog? Use Telekinesis.

Snips and/or Snails won't leave you alone? Use Telekinesis. :mad:

As you can see, it is the most useful spell to learn!{In my opinion, of course.}

I'm going with Telekinesis, it is just an extreamly useful spell to have, think about it!

Need a drink/food item but to lazy to get up? Use Telekinesis. Go back in time and move the water currents so that in present day they go directly your couch.

A Mare's kitty is stuck in a tree? Use Telekinesis. Go back in time and stop the cat from ever leaving the house.

Need to clear an entire Apple orcad? Use Telekinesis. Go back in time and get some indentured servants.

Need to fight off a Dimond Dog? Use Telekinesis. Go back in time and tell yourself not to go near the Diamond Dog's location.

Snips and/or Snails won't leave you alone? Use Telekinesis. Go back in time and terminate eliminate their parents

As you can see, it is the most useful spell to learn!{In my opinion, of course.}

Fixed!

Hmm... Does "custom spells" count?

I mean, if I can learn any spell, I'd like to have a Portal-like one. Advantages of the telekinesis AND teleport, yay! :smug: (Okay, not as powerful as the original spells are, but still useful and funny to use :D)

not.... shapechanging would be awesome. Why bother with TK when I can just change into something that has TK by default... like Twilight. :D

I got the impression that the changeling's, while they could shapeshift, they could not match the powers/skills/strengths of those they copy. If they could, they might have just all turned into Twlight, and it would be game over. Chrysalis would have won and the next season of this show would be called "My Little Changeling:Hiveminds Are Magic!"

What makes you think I'm not a unicorn already? :)

Although there are lots that I like, I'd go with either telekinesis (most versatile spell) or Claircognisince (the ability to just know things without having to study them, making you a walking talking library)

• Like 1

I got the impression that the changeling's, while they could shapeshift, they could not match the powers/skills/strengths of those they copy. If they could, they might have just all turned into Twlight, and it would be game over. Chrysalis would have won and the next season of this show would be called "My Little Changeling:Hiveminds Are Magic!"

Heh. I'd love to watch that. :P

I think so Tales.

At least all my unicorn OCs have telekinesis as a default spell aside from their primary.

With that in mind, then claircognisance would be my primary.

Perhaps, but I still think changing into any creature would be an awesome spell to have.

Need the use of hands? Change into a minotaur.

Want something out of reach? Change into a giant squid.

Want to be big and strong? Change into a dragon.

Want to fly? Change into Rainbow Dash.

Want to be really fast? Change into Rainbow Dash.

Want a form that attracts the mares and stallions alike? Change into Rainbow Dash.

Want to annoy Rainbow Dash? Change into Rainbow Dash.

Bored? Change into Rainbow Dash.

See? Versatile!

• Like 1

what i wanna know is, can unicorns have elemental magic

such as fire, water. earth, air, etc.

I'm sure they could. They'd just need to learn the spell. And ofcourse, practice, practice, practice!

Perhaps, but I still think changing into any creature would be an awesome spell to have.

I'd just be Batman. Nothing but Batman.