Angie is doing a live-stream and taking requests :D

Angie Cakes

I've only been here for the last picture, but it was great ! :D

And all the other pictures I missed were awesome angie ! I especially like Tenkan's and Weesh's.

• Like 1

looks like Angie's first livestream (or whatever you'd call this. join me?) was a success :^D

we went from 6:00am to 4:30pm, and got a lot of work done. thanks everybody for all your kind words, they all mean a lot to me :3 sorry to everyone who I ignored in here while I was drawing, but I busy drawing XD

this was so successful, that I'm considering doing a second one to close up summer vacation. so for all of you who missed it, keep an eye out for topics popping up in August ;3

now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bake, then take a nap x_x

• Like 3

this was so successful, that I'm considering doing a second one to close up summer vacation. so for all of you who missed it, keep an eye out for topics popping up in August ;3

YES! It was wonderful, and if only I could have spent many more hours watching...

We all appreciate your generosity and love.

• Like 1

alrighty, I looked at my calendar to see when I'm busy. I'm going to Disney World for the last two weeks of August, so that means the next one will either be mid-August or early September :3

also, here's a little doodle I did while it was slow early yesterday morning:

whyarewewaaaaaiting.png?t=1340796149

• Like 4

alrighty, I looked at my calendar to see when I'm busy. I'm going to Disney World for the last two weeks of August, so that means the next one will either be mid-August or early September :3

also, here's a little doodle I did while it was slow early yesterday morning:

whyarewewaaaaaiting.png?t=1340796149

I was there when you did this X3 Yesterday was great!

le gasp Disney world Like the one Down by where I live? in florida?

Tales, give me your schedule, I'll plan around you D: I was looking forward to a Tales appearance last time.

Free all the time except this week when I went out of town. And sometimes not on Sundays.

I posted in this thread beforehand saying I was going out of town. I was flying that morning and then traveling to hotel. XD

OOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooOOoooOOOOoohhh...

I thought you meant you were going out a SECOND time and you were going to miss my second one too XD

• 2 weeks later...

even though I can't go, I'm still somewhat excited for it because I might get a conbook in the mail if they end up using my art piece, and it's looking good that it'll get in :3

• Like 1