Angie is doing a live-stream and taking requests :D

Angie Cakes

currently online! sorry kid, looks like you missed it.

It's summer vacation, and to celebrate, Angie is doing a live-stream and taking sketch requests all day \(º∇º)/

examples of what I'll be drawing:

gallery_473_195_1294785.png

the live-stream will be on Tuesday, June 26. I'll be taking requests from when I wake up to 3:00pm Angie time (CST). the live-stream will be running until I finish everybody's requests. I'll be posting a link here when I start, along with the sketches as I finish them.

when you join, change your name from "Viewer x" (click on the guy, then your name) to something recognizable, and join the chat (speech bubble) to tell me your request. tell me what colour you'd like me to draw your character in, along with gender, mane and tail styles, cutiemark and any other details you'd like included, or provide a picture for reference. I'm not just drawing ponies, I'll also draw people and other creatures if you'd like. as long as it's okay to post in the general area on Canterlot and it doesn't require an excessive amount of detail, I'm willing to draw it :3

it'll be first come, first serve, so that means I won't be taking any requests ahead of time, but I might do a couple requests afterwards for people who really couldn't make it. I don't know how popular this'll be, but if it's slow I might be up for giving you more than one sketch.

you can use your sketch for whatever you want, I don't really care. I've had some people trace over my sketches and colour them themselves, and I'm totally okay with that, as long as you don't claim the original sketch as your own work :3

• Like 6

wait, is livestream a thing? I thought it was the generic term for sharing your screen XD derp, I'll be using join me. no accounts required.

ah, it depends on when I start. I'm an early riser (usually wake up around 6:30-7:00), so I'm just going to read all the new content that built up on Canterlot over night then get going. I'm guessing it'll be between 6-8 hours, which isn't much compared to some of my days spent drawing one big picture.

that you can :^D

and sorry for never getting around to that XD finished pieces are just so much more work than sketches XP

• Like 1

I hope I can access the chat from where I will be tomorrow... :scream: I would kill for a drawing of Snowy in a scarf! DX

..Well..maybe not kill..since it's illegal...but something just as drastic!