About Myself: I live in Portland Oregon

I like to draw ponies

My favorite shows are My Little Pony, Adventure Time, and pokemon.

How I found Canterlot.com: Browsing the Internet

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well I was on dA, deviantART, and there was a ton of MLP fanart, so eventually I went on this site, mlp-fim.com, and watched some MLP episodes. I liked it and now I've watched all the episodes.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
My favorite 3 ponies are Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Twilight Sparkle, in no particular order. I am currently trying to make an applejack plush, and if I finish it I might put it on my tumblr or deviantart.

I'm jealous of your location because of 32ohm Audio. Seriously, I've always wanted to go there...

Welcome to Canterlot! This place is fun and you'll enjoy it here!

PS: Why is your avatar rick rolling me?

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

I would really like to see the end result for the plushie :) and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have enjoyed mine :D

Sorry about the late reply lol

@SkyMunki Im good! I find it good here!

@Armony Thank you!

@Winter My finished plush will be on my deviantart, cheesyhug123@deviantart.com

@shyshy Sure! I will message you if I need help :)

@starswirlthebearded Ive never heard of 32ohm, and My avatar is rickrolling you because :D

@Chapien Thank you!

@Talex Thank you! And The plushie, Im getting the fabric tomorrow, and the finished results and maybe WIPs (work in progress) will be on my dA, cheesyhug123.deviantart.com

@starswirlthebearded Ive never heard of 32ohm, and My avatar is rickrolling you because :D

Naturally! Only insane people known as "audiophiles" know of it's existence! Well that and anyone who is into hi-fi in the Portland area probably... I would suggest you go and try out some of their headphones and speakers, but... I would feel guilty at what may occur as a result of that. Audio obsession is not to be trifled with! When you try out a LCD-2 (or 3 if they have it) connected up to a proper source and amp... Oh dear... Its just not good... It just isn't... Not because of how it sounds, but because of how much it costs. (Not sure what I mean? Look up the LCD-2 Red Wine Audio bundle)

And I figured the reason would be something like that...

PS: I'm so sorry in advance if you do not heed my warnings and head there based on what I have said. (Though I suppose going to their site and seeing what they have to offer may be safe)

PS #2: If you ever need new headphones, ignore all warnings and go there. From what I have heard they are stand up folk and will actually help you quite a bit.

I might go there sometimes! I need new headphones anyway :lol:

@Rosewind The avatar! :D But all avatars are awesome!

If you need help with headphones, I'm the man for the job! My headphone obsession is great, but my wallet is small :(. (Which means I may have to settle for my next pair on a "Mad Dog" Modded Fostex T50RP, but that really isn't settling at all since they sound divine)

@starswirlthebearded Where do you live? I mean, what state? And I dont think Ive ever met someone who knows a lot about headphones :P

@Dash91 Thanks! And the finished product, like I said, will be on my deviantart, cheesyhug123.deviantart.com

@starswirlthebearded Where do you live? I mean, what state? And I dont think Ive ever met someone who knows a lot about headphones :P

NY, going to Bronycon in fact!

Yup! I'm a weird one! I have several :P my cheapest is 130, most expensive (for now) is 250. And I have a 300 amp/dac. I'm building a portable amp a we speak! Fun!

NY, Ive always wanted to go there. Im jelly. :P And you sure do like headphones. And how do you do that thing, with the gray, with what I said in it? The little gray box thing?

Click "Quote" or select multiple posts with "MultiQuote." The former uses the quick reply box, the latter will create a box at the lower left telling you how many posts are selected. You hit "reply" in that box when you are done selecting.

And it isn't so much that I like headphones, that was more of a result. My love of music was the cause, and such I want to hear my music in the best possible way, which got me into speakers, sources, amps, preamps, dacs and headphones. Headphones are my primary right now, because I don't have the space nor money for a really good speaker set up. One day... one day...

Click "Quote" or select multiple posts with "MultiQuote." The former uses the quick reply box, the latter will create a box at the lower left telling you how many posts are selected. You hit "reply" in that box when you are done selecting.

And it isn't so much that I like headphones, that was more of a result. My love of music was the cause, and such I want to hear my music in the best possible way, which got me into speakers, sources, amps, preamps, dacs and headphones. Headphones are my primary right now, because I don't have the space nor money for a really good speaker set up. One day... one day...

Did I do it? lol Im sooo new to this

And I think everyone loves music

I must say that avatar is entertaining to look at :P

Also, if you make an AJ plushie, i'm gonna D'AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW until the world ends. (Okay maybe I lied)

I hope you love it here!

My plushie, like I told everyone else, will be on my dA. I had to make a pattern myself, and it will look like this. I hope.

Hey, I'm Patches. I'm new, too. I also love all those shows, haha. I like Pokemon, but I usually skip episodes, so I watch it again, and I'm like, "Wait. Wut."

Well, anyways, I'm just saying,

Welcome!

(i also love what you did with the tags. xD)

Edited by TasteTheRainbow