AdoxArt

Adoxographist

Hey, my name is Adoxographist, and I like to draw!

CHECK IT.

Raritycopy.png

Untitled-1-1.png

yes-1.png

Haha, what am I even doing here.

Also, here's a rough draft of what might or might not be the pony I end up roleplaying with. I'm still not 100% sold on the design though, so who knows if it'll change and by how much it will!

briarrose.png

• Like 2

oooooh, I LOVE your style :^D it's so cute and unique. I hope you stick around Canterlot and post more art, 'cause I'd love to see more from you.

fluttercopy.png

Aw yeah, drew some more stuff!

I'm actually a lot more used to drawing people than I am to drawing ponies. Sometimes when I draw ponies I just... Whaaaat is going on?

Either way, here's a humanized Fluttershy. She's got an undercut!

I feel like my humanized headcanons probably aren't that popular, but it's not like I've really tried putting them out there! So, what do you guys say about undercuts? (My humanized Rainbowdash would have an outrageously 80s mullet.)

/Edit

Happy Canada day, Angie Cakes!

HappyCanadaDay.png

• Like 1

ponyoccopy.png

Still trying to figure out my Pony's design. Personally, I'm liking this one!

So far what I've got planned is that her name is Briar Rose, she works in a fabrics store, and is pretty much always tired. I have a lot of things I need to work out, but I think I've got a start, at least.

SoundWave.png

Also, this is Sound Wave. She's the mascot over at Radio is Magic.

waah, when did that awesome picture for me get there!? D8 Angie goes through topics too fast to see edits XP

THAT'S SO AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH :'D as soon as I get on my computer tomorrow, Imma save that and love it forever X3

end all my sentences with faces o)3)

hi hi

"You gotta problem with coffee?"

"No! Well, yes personally, but I don't mind that anyone else drinks it." :)

I've never found much of a compelling reason to upgrade versions of photoshop myself. There are some neat tricks that the newer versions have, but only for very specific uses.