hi i started yesterday

rainbowstorm

About Myself: i live in cornwall i like dj remixing and strategy games

How I found Canterlot.com: link to other website

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: i watched the rainbow dash your gonna go far kid pony music video then moved on to the show and really enjoyed it i`m really looking forward to season 3

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
i hope everypony is well and that i get to chat to you soon :):Luna::RDash::halo:

Welcome. Welcome to Canterlot 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest pony forums. I thought so much of Canterlot 17 that I elected to establish my fanfictions here, in the creativity area of our forums. I have been proud to call Canterlot 17 my main forum. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to Canterlot 17, it's safer here.

• Like 2

Welcome. Welcome to Canterlot 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest pony forums. I thought so much of Canterlot 17 that I elected to establish my fanfictions here, in the creativity area of our forums. I have been proud to call Canterlot 17 my main forum. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to Canterlot 17, it's safer here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68yJKQgj9mY

• Like 1

I lol'd

Anyways, Hello! My name's Midnight Blackhorn. You can call me Midnight or Eric. The RP area here is great! Even if you don't have a Mane RP character. the Free for All area is open to everypony.

So what's your favorite MLP episode?

About Myself: i live in cornwall i like dj remixing and strategy games

How I found Canterlot.com: link to other website

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: i watched the rainbow dash your gonna go far kid pony music video then moved on to the show and really enjoyed it i`m really looking forward to season 3

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
i would like a chance to thank you all for accepting me into Canterlot. the community is really friendly and i feel like i`ve known every pony since forever. i hope any new members to the site will have the same experience as i did when i first entered Canterlot three days ago.oh and i was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for songs i could remix. thanks again every pony! :RDash::):Pinkie:

WELCOME!!! you have come at a perfect time!! season three is coming soon, moonlight blogging about him playing minecraft and having like an aneurysm and a crapton of other ponies joining! (is it just me or has there been like an influx of peeps coming to canterlots lately)

• Like 1