Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Light Harmony, Time Spinner, and Liesha

---

(Lovinity isn't actually the element... she was wearing the element.)

Cadence replied to Light Harmony, "Not yet... we still have no clue what is going on. But once we do know, we could use your help."

The four ponies come out of the town hall and run around Ponyville trying to locate the problem.

"Stay here," Lovinity replied. She flew straight up in the air in order to peer down at the town to see anything wrong. She sparked more while in flight, almost losing composure, but she re-gained it and maintained flight.

"Darn it, it's too dark to see clearly, " Lovinity said to herself. She tried to squint a little to see better, but it didn't help much. She briefly caught the site of Princess Luna flying across the sky below Lovinity, but she didn't know where she was going. She quickly disappeared out of Lovinity's vision.

(Well I will just blame it on...Light being confused XD)

Light listened to Cadance's reply and he nodded at her when she was done speaking. He was overcome with joy that he was able to speak with a princess. He then watched as Lovinity flew up into the air. He watched her fly up and he kept up with the others. The last thing he wanted to do was lose the group he was in.

(I notice Time has helped the destruction of the element of Love. -evil laughing in the background-. Okay let's see what Pocket is up to after her event.)

Pocket Watch:

Pocket approached the blue pegasus and said [colour=#000080]"Where is the Ring?" [/colour]She asked. The blue pegasus looked at pocket and leaned closer into her until they kissed. Pocket couldn't exactly say why but she didn't hate it. They kissed for what seemed like a couple of minutes before she pushed him away.

[colour=#00ffff]"What's wrong pocket? I know you liked that. I know you want more..." [/colour][colour=#000000]([/colour][colour=#000000]Blue unamed pegasus is best creeper!)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pocket Couldn't lie right now. She could barely form a real sentence. She desperately needed help. She thought of the ponies she could call as long as it wasn't Time. She thought of two of the ponies she looked for today for help and called for them.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Um, uh... Apple- Jack, R-rarity, Help Ple-please!"[/colour]

Suddenly, Rarity heard somepony yell for her. She had no idea where from, but she began to worry. The yelling sounded desperate. [colour=#800080]"I-I'll be right back, Angel." [/colour]She yelled down to him, who went into the crater to assist the pony. After a while of running around, she saw the pony who went to her boutique earlier in a compromising position with somepony else. [colour=#800080]"I-I'll just go..." [/colour]She said after an awkward silence, as she backed away slowly.

(It's okay, it wasn't very clear the way I worded it).

(Time Spinner... you didn't destroy the Element of Love, you didn't accept its magic. Love magic only works if the host is willing to accept it :) )

Light Harmony and every pony else

---

Lovinity peered over Ponyville. She sparked some more and had to try not to fall from the sky. She saw Princess Luna flying back around, faintly uttering a sort-of panic "No no no this isn't happening". Lovinity tried calling to Princess Luna, but received no response as she flied back out of sight.

Lovinity shook as her heart sparked and shocked her even stronger. She started falling from the sky. She quickly tried to prevent herself from hitting the ground, which she eventually did, but she had to fly back up.

Lovinity began to panic a little like Princess Luna was. "What's happening? What's going on?" She said to herself.

Cadence saw Lovinity falling and then getting back in flight.

"Lovinity! Are you okay?" Cadence shouted.

"I don't know! My premonitions are getting stronger!" Lovinity shouted back down to Cadence.

Before Lovinity went back up into the sky, she took off the Element of Love again from her neck and tried using some of her heart magic for the town (without the effects of the Element, which she is suspicious and iffy of using). She focused on her heart, slowly starting to glow green. When it reached a certain point, she started flying around Ponyville to spread the dust coming from her heart.

"I don't want anyone to have down feelings today..." Lovinity said to herself as she was flying and spreading the dust. "This is supposed to be a joyous day! ...a day of Love! I can't believe the Love Spell back fired. I hope I can fix that... I love every pony too much to know there are still some ponies feeling down."

Lovinity returned to princess Cadence, Light Harmony, and Shining Armor after she couldn't spread anymore dust. She was able to spread to a good portion of Ponyville, but not all of Ponyville.

Side note: Lovinity's heart magic dust isn't as powerful as the love spell from the main event... and it isn't necessarily used for the romantic part... just something to hopefully get ponies back on their feet and not feeling down.

Edited by Lovinity

(Aww I wanted to be the next Discord XD Oh well Time can still just say no.)

Time Spinner was still on the ground when he saw the green dust. It was very positive. Time Spinner didn't care though. His heart was broken. He had no positive emotions anymore.

(Suddenly back at the dance.)

With no pony coming to save Pocket she kicked the pegasus and dodged to the side of him ad he fell.

[colour=#800080]"All I- the ring...where is it?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said still not forming a good sentence.[/colour] [colour=#000000](Pocket still needs help from a pony at the dance but at least now there is no awkward 'positioning' or confusion about what unamed pegasus is doing right now.) [/colour]

The pegasus didn't seem to notice Rarity, and the position changed. She seemed to finally notice that something else was going on between them. She started walking forward. [colour=#800080]"Er... Do you need some help... Miss... Hatch?" [/colour]She still couldn't remember Pocket Watch's name. Especially in this serious scenario.

Moonlite slowly accepted the romantic gesture and held him close, closing her eyes

Leisha slowly opened her eyes, they were the green of Chrysalis still as she looked around, "Where am I? she said as the green slowly faded away to the perfect sparkling green Emerald they were they were, "Wha...what happened?"

Razor thought on that, he hadn't really been sure on him staying. In fact he had planned to leave as soon as he could when he was done working....but that seemed to have changed.

"Hmmm, I....guess I can stay tonight. I don't have any pressing business or work tomorrow. I usually get my next round of deliveries till next week." Razor said.

He reached for an empty glass and filled it with punch and took a drink, he got a second glass and offered it to Pinkie, "If you can tolerate me I guess I can stay the night."

((Que the surprise!!!!!! Discord GO))

Although Pinkie heard the explosion she was too entangled in Razor to react at the time to react. Besides, Pinkie was used to explosions by this time in her life.

Pinkie's face is flushed red as she answers his question. "You should stay the night... maybe with me. I mean at my house!" She said before hiding her face by drinking the punch.

After she finished the Punch that was offered to her she looked back up to Razor. A familiar feeling swept over her as she looked into the griffins eyes. She suddenly felt hot again. A smile crept across. "Maybe I meant with me."

As expected, Pocket Watch asked Rarity to get the pegasus off her. Rarity, being the way she was, went from prim and proper lady to angry housewife in seconds as she tackled the pegasus, followed by giving him a brutal punch in the face. [colour=#800080]"STAY AWAY FROM HER, BRUTE!" [/colour]She screamed in his(?) ear. She stood back and, flipped her mane and turned to Pocket. [colour=#800080]"What was that about?"[/colour]

Siren laughed. "I'll have to see your paintings someday" He told her. He heard a loud explosion suddenly and looked around. "What the heck was that?"

SIlverStar laughed[colour=#008080]"Yeh you will, You should buy one too. Help a artist get off her hoofs" [/colour]She said and gave him a wink. A sudden Bang made silverstar jump [colour=#008080]"Sounds like trouble! Come on!"[/colour] She ran down the hill

Moonlite slowly accepted the romantic gesture and held him close, closing her eyes

Leisha slowly opened her eyes, they were the green of Chrysalis still as she looked around, "Where am I? she said as the green slowly faded away to the perfect sparkling green Emerald they were they were, "Wha...what happened?"

Angel got to the bottom of the crater "Are you alright Miss?" He asked the pony "That looked like it really hurt." He inspected her for any cuts or bruises "Thank celestia they teach first-aid at wonderbolt academy" He thought to himself "Can you tell me what today is?" He asked seeing if she had a concussion or head injury's

Angel frowned "Not a good sign" He thought to himself "Your in Ponyville." He looked up, Rarity had gone, They needed a doctor. He was no Wonderbolt medic. He did what was needed in this case. Witch was make sure she didnt fall asleep or lose conciseness. He made small talk "Where are you from?" He asked keeping her head level.

[colour=#800080]"Your guess is as good as mine."[/colour] Pocket lied.

"[colour=#0000cd]Oh[/colour] [colour=#0000cd]you don't have to leave our little friend out of this Miss pocket." [/colour][colour=#000000]The blue pegasus stood up again. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"You know very well what that was about."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"What it was truly about I don't know but you know why I am here just give me the ring."[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"Come now don't be so secretive. Why not tell her about the collectors?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Look the collectors don't matter anymore! This is personal now! I just want the ring then I want you out of my life!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The pegasus simply stood up and pulled a shiny red ring out of his pocket. He threw it at pocket and walked away.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pocket picked up the ring then turned to Rarity [/colour][colour=#800080]"Thank you, I don't know what I would have done without you?"[/colour]

Pocket and the pegasus had a small conversation, something about collectors and a ring. Eventually, the pegasus threw a ring at Pocket, who picked it up, and the pegasus walked off. Pocket thanked Rarity. [colour=#800080]"You're very welcome, darling. Now what was that about? What's this about collectors? And that ring?"[/colour]

Angel Smiled "Canterlot? Ive visited, Its very beautiful there." He recalled being sent there on a photo op for the wonderbolts "I cant tell if shes delusional Or if shes really a princess... I dont keep track of this stuff" He thought to himself annoyed at his limited knowledge of the Royals. He decided to lie for now "OF Course not madam! Its a honor to help you" he said in his best enthusiastic voice "Now.. Can you stand?" he asked

Although Pinkie heard the explosion she was too entangled in Razor to react at the time to react. Besides, Pinkie was used to explosions by this time in her life.

Pinkie's face is flushed red as she answers his question. "You should stay the night... maybe with me. I mean at my house!" She said before hiding her face by drinking the punch.

After she finished the Punch that was offered to her she looked back up to Razor. A familiar feeling swept over her as she looked into the griffins eyes. She suddenly felt hot again. A smile crept across. "Maybe I meant with me."

Razor heard a ruckus, almost an explosion, which caused him to wrap his wings about Pinkie protectively.

"What was....what?" Razor said, hearing Pinkie's invitation to stay the night. He bushed immensly.

"Oh yeah...I could stay at...your place...I....what are you doing?" Razor said, as Pinkie started coming really close to him. Her eyes seemed off, something....he couldn't explain it, but what she said next had him red in the face.

"I....I...I...uh....isn't that a bit.....forward?" He said, gulping a bit. He looked around for any possible way to move this conversation from grounds that were...very uncomfortable right now.

"Wait a minute....whats going on?" He said. Razor saw other ponies acting strangly. Two mares were ganging up on a lone stallion with a strange heart shaped look in their eyes. Other mares and even some stallions had the same look in their eyes as Pinkie.

"Somethings wrong..." He said, not knowing of Discord's spiking of the punch.

((To any and all that have draken the punch, save for Discord and Razor for the moment, Discord added a little surprise. If you have not guessed it is love potion but with a twist. Anyway you don't know Discord did this, just givng ooc knowledge to help you rp drinking the spiked punch well. For more info ask Puzzlebeat, or maybe he can give an ooc post on whats it doing to ponies and such. Do enjoy X3))

Pocket Sighed [colour=#800080]"Okay, So my name is Pocket Watch, I am a member of a group known as the collectors. We watch and keep tabs on everypony and item, then if someone wants a very rare item that somepony won't give up. We steal it and sell it to said somepony. Both that pegasus and myself are members, though I am sure with this he can offically be considered an ex member but that is irrelevent. What matters is that I got the ring and now I can return to collect my pay." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket realized[/colour][colour=#000000] that she was being a bit more blunt about it to rarity then she was when telling Flashbomb but right now she really didn't care. [/colour][colour=#800080]"During the royal wedding the ring was stolen and the member tasked with it was that pegasus but instead of giving it to our master for payment he kept it. What's worse the ring was an item that belonged to discord. What it did to him might explain why I couldn't form a full sentence... but I digress. This ring may be very powerful and it needs to return to it's master instead of some antique collector."[/colour]