My OC Pony: Friendships Untold Season 1 Episode 1 Take 2 (Private)

Lovinity

Flasbomb found a nice benchto enjoy the Parade. He sat down and Rvet landed next to him He scratched rivet on the head anssmiled. He was enjoying this relaxation very much. He tried to locate anypony he knew but to no avail. He watched at the floats cret slowly up the street. He felt a little lonely but not so bad because he had Rivet with him.

Gear noticed that Pocket wasn't really up for a cuddly hug ether, at least not from her. (Its not you its my character!!!) He looked at the poster that Pocket seemed to want everone to look at to change the subject off hugs. "Its an old poster." Gear said, stoping any and all conversation changes. "Hugs are meant to be shared between speical ponies." Again his voice flat.

Time-

Time dug his front right hoof into the ground. [colour=#696969]"I- wasn't but...then um nevermind, I'm enjoying the parade..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. He had noticed a pegasus sitting on a bench. He looked kind of familiar and Time was racking his brain to think of his name. (That rhymed. XD) He looked back at the foals near Jigsaw. [/colour][colour=#696969]"F-family of yours?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Time not being able to talk to mares is kind of weird...yet I like it.)[/colour]

Darkness sighed softly, "Will they just move?" he sad in a hushed tone to himself, "I wish to eat, and they are in my way," he closed his eyes once more. He also slowly moved his wings to cover his mane and tail, as they were bright red and easily visible, do he had to cover them. He would wait a bit longer otherwise he would have to key and fly over them quickly and get into a booth in the restaurant, to avoid being seen....or they may mock him for being a freak!

(2 things: 1. He is normal pegasus, bier his family isolated him as he was a lone Pegasus in a community of Unicorns. 2. They aren't truely in his way but he is so shy and afraid that's how he sees it)

Jigsaw turned when Time pointed out the foals and looked back.

"Oh, no." She laughed. "I'm just babysitting and yeah!"

Up in a tree, Jigsaw saw a hint of red until it vanished. What was that? Must be a bird. But she looked closer and saw a pegasus. What was he doing up there? How odd.

"Hey!" She yelled up. "What are you doing up there?"

[colour=#000000]Pocket Watch-[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Yeah but...I don't like to be touched... especially with my claustrophobia." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket lied. She knew what he was trying to do. She didn't want to be touched in case one of them felt her lock picks. She needed a way out. She noticed the pegasus on the bench and the pegasus in the tree. There was too many ponies around her. She would need to start her plan soon.[/colour]

Lovinity put her hoof down and retracted her wings to respect the wishes of Pocket Watch.

"[colour=#800000]It's okay,[/colour]" Lovinity said. "[colour=#800000]No-[/colour]"

Lovinity got cut off when a rude pony bumped into her, causing her to bump into Pocket Watch. Lovinity quickly retreated from Pocket Watch and looked at the other pony.

"[colour=#800000]Excuse me, may I ask for you to look out where you're trotting?[/colour]" Lovinity asked. The other pony gave a disgusted face at Lovinity and then left her alone.

"[colour=#800000]I'm so sorry Pocket Watch, are you okay?[/colour]" Lovinity asked.

Gear glared at the rude pony that was walking away after trouttin in to Lovinity. He glare at him under his goggles. "What a rude little..." He snortted. He looked back at Pocket and Lovinity. "You ok?" He asked the Pegasus.

"Failing at not exsisting," the voice said softly and shyly, then 2 soft, but deep red, eyes looked down at her and sighed. "Why does it matter?" he asked as he looked off to the sky, "A tree is about as good of a Pegasus I can be," he closed his eyes and waited now.

"Being a tree?" Jigsaw tried to make sense with his sentence. "Why, you're a normal pegasus, you should fly and be like one not a tree!"

Another glance at the foals....

"You should come down and enjoy the parade with us!" Jigsaw looked up once again at the black and red pegasus. "Unless you can see up there, but isn't better to be with other ponies at a great event?"

(Im sorry guys i caugh tthe flu so i might be skipping alot.)

Flashbomb continued to sit as he watchd the parade. The sun had grown brighter which cloake all of canterlot in her glowing gaze. It felt realy good on his back and he felt slepier when it warmed up. he laid back further on the bench and enjoyed he day. Rainbow dash never gave him a brek from work and this day was well deserved.

Time-

[colour=#696969]"I don't know if he can get down...I know a pegasus who can't fly all that well." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told Jigsaw and thinking of his brother, Gadget. He looked over at the pegasus in the tree then back at Jigsaw[/colour][colour=#696969]. [/colour][colour=#000000]Now he looked over at the pegasus on the bench. He looked really familiar. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Flash?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked curiously. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Flashbomb?"[/colour]

Pocket-

[colour=#000000]Pocket watch was pushed by Lovinity. While it was an accident Pocket's lockpicks fell to the ground. Pocket fell over them and picked them up one by one and put them into her hidden bag. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Yes, I'm perfectly fine, besides it wasn't your fault anyways lovinity." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said with a shaky voice.[/colour]

Lovinity looked at Pocket Watch as she fell down, talking to Lovinity in a shaky voice. Lovinity was concerned by Pocket Watch's strange behavior. She looked down.

"[colour=#800000]Are you sure you're...[/colour]" Lovinity started to say and then noticed Pocket Watch was trying to pick up items off of the ground.

"[colour=#800000]Would you like some help picking those up?[/colour]" Lovinity asked.

Flashbombs ears perked when he heard his name whispered on the wind. He looked around but amongst all of the ponies in the crowd he couldnt pick out whom had said his name. The crowd had gotten thicker and Flashbomb looked forward again. The breeze blew his coat which chilled him slightly. He looked up to the glorious sun but blinked the tears out of his eyes and loked away when his eyes met the sun's rays. [colour=#0000FF]"That wasnt to smart of me." [/colour]He muttered, He rubbed his eyes to clear them. He saw spots when he looked around. He chuckled and leaned back again, He wished he knew who had said his name but the crowd was to full for him to pick them out once he looked again. Rivet chirped and jumped on his head. [colour=#0000FF]"Your such a lively Osprey rivet." [/colour]He said as he watched more floats go on by.

Time looked back over but couldn't tell if flashbomb had heard him. He turned back to Jigsaw but then paused. He looked behind her and saw a group of ponies. Not only was there Lovinity, a friend of his, but there was a pony he had encountered before. Pocket watch...a former love of his, actually was with him when he met Flash and lovinity. He couldn't help but stare at her with a mixed feeling of excitement and regret. [colour=#696969]"Oh no..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said outloud.[/colour]

Gear gave a wided eyed look at the lock picks that fell to the ground when Pocket was hit, but he didn't think to much in to it-after living a life of being treated deferently by those that know your secrets tends to allow one to over look the small things, like lock picks, Gear picked some of the lock picks off the ground with his magic and held them out in front of pocket-the picks being wraped in his rust coloured arua. [colour=#daa520]"Here." [/colour]He said holding them out to her.

The Pegasus looked down and slowly drifted down but stayed in cover, "n...no," he looked down, "I..I'm a freak," he said simply. Though from appearance he was fairly normal, a sleek well kept black pelt, bright groomed red mane, and a normal cutie mare, even his sort of odd red eyes were still normal. He just looked away, "I don't belong"

[colour=#800080]"No!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket called getting up now, grabbing the lockpicks and putting them in her bag. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Err...I mean, No thank you." [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked back at the foals behind it her...it was time to start her plan.[/colour]

Lovinity was startled by the loudly uttered "No!" from Pocket Watch, and backed off quickly about a few feet. Lovinity thought that something was going on with Pocket, that maybe she wasn't feeling well... or that she was having a rough day. She didn't know at that moment. But she wanted to [try and] offer support.

"[colour=#800000]A... are you sure you're okay Pocket?[/colour]" Lovinity asked. She didn't receive an immediate reply as Pocket had turned around to the foals.

Flashbomb grew bored of sitting on the bench, He flew up and above the crowd and floats. Rivet followed him as he circled around. He couldnt make out anypony still. He saw a Black stallion with a red mane. He figured he looked lonely and wanted to say hi. He flew down and Landed nearby him. [colour=#0000FF]"Um....hello..... You looked lonely on this happy day. Are you ejoying the parade?" [/colour]

Gear gave pocket a weird look, a look saying that ever I think this is weird-and he is the one witht the goggles-. He took a slight step towards her. "What red said." Gear said pointing at the red pegasus.,

Darkness sighed and dropepd down, "How can i have fun, no one wantsa freak like me around," though on appearance and personality he didn't seem much different. "I don't belong" he sighed, "Never did, never will"

Time-

Time looked over at the purple pony. Why was she here? What did she want with everypony? He didn't know but he would keep an Eye on her...He knew all too much about her work.

(Sorry for waiting so long, I was waiting for any other ponies actions.)

Pocket-

Pocket looked at the two ponies around her and gave a sly smile. [colour=#800080]"Of course there's nothing wrong...well except for maybe one little thing." [/colour][colour=#000000]She took a step back and grabbed the closest foal next to her, Her horn glowed with a strong purple magic causing a strong aura to surround her. [/colour][colour=#800080]"This foal's in trouble. Here's how it works." [/colour][colour=#000000]She called for all to hear. [/colour][colour=#800080]"You give me all the Jewels in that store as well as all the money in all the stores, then I'll let the foal go, but if you should approach me without those things, then I'll execute him on the spot. I give you two hours. I'll be waiting on those hills." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said pointing to the hills in the distance. She and the small brown foal disappeared in a purple explosion.[/colour]