Your cutie mark

kamerad

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I think mine would be a quill and parchment with a pentacle drawn at the bottom, to represent my two passions: My chosen faith (wicca) and my desire to be a writer.

I'd probably say my cutie mark would be a technical pen drawing a cartoon or an exclamation mark, those or etheir an open book or comic because I'm a super-nerdy geek.

I probably would've just gotten my cutie mark now if anything. I really love to draw and want to take a carrer in Graphic Artist, Animation or Comic Artist.

I'd probably have this:

Gears_of_war_Logo.JPG

on my flank. I played the original in high school ALL the freakin' time, and was literally almost unbeatable except against groups of people until my connection crapped out. Now a lot of whoever is left on the servers play cheaply, and my connection forces me to have to predict where to shoot because of crazy lag-time, so I've stopped playing as much as I have -- College is also highly unforgiving, too. Shout out to anybody that recognizes this logo!

(Also, I don't really know what my special talent is.... Other than maybe a rifle shell, or a computer, which is lame.)

Mine would honestly be a quill and book, because my love for creative writing is endless. I can write what I'm feeling and make other people feel what I felt while they read what I wrote on the page, or typed in the paragraph or poem.

Either that, or it would be a skateboard, because my love for skateboarding far surpasses most of any of my talents or skills.

Archived