Hello everypony!

Jiggly

Hello there everypony, and I am known as Jiggly the Slime Pony. 'I smile and wave a hoof' I love to change my shape make tentacles, talking with my friends and listening to music. I got I retested with MLP because a friend of mine asked me if I was a Brony. I said no and she started to quiz me on the show-and I passed amazingly. So, I am now on this sight from a friend of mine named jnormaldude on here! I have three best ponies: Luna is best Princess, Derpy is best Background, and Pinkie Pie is best Mane 6! I hope I can make some friends here! 'I wave again, smiling and showing my small set of teeth'

Good salutations, Jig! I'm glad you decided to pop in to Canterlot, and of course we can be friends~ x3

Please do enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you are able to. Have fun with all the RP's.

:smirk:

• 2 weeks later...

Hiyas! I'm your friendly neighborhood Flying Colors, and welcome to Canterlot! Here's a gft from me to you!

pinkie_pie_gala_dress_sketch_by_dcdavid2

Since you like Pinkie Pie i thought this would help you. I used to be known as Candy Star, but i've changed my name.

Archived