Retirement is overrated anyway.

Specs

Specs at your service, although that's not always what people call me. I write things sometimes.

Now while I may not be a veteran of these here parts, I have known of it for at most five years. It's thanks to resident duder Dubstep that I was goaded out of my two year false retirement to migrate from the burnt remnants of my old community to this one, and hopefully bring more insipid garbage to brighten everyone's day (or to indulge in the copious amounts of DEEP LORE I have crafted around myself.)

I've been active in general roleplay for at least over a decade by now, and for horse shenanigans, the past five (which was just a means to distract myself because really, nothing good was on TV that day.). With that comes a wealth of experience, and established concepts that will be destroyed in the coming migration of my dumb ideas, for your good and my own.

I like books, games of the video variety, and being that guy you know from that thing. My favorite author is Terry Pratchett, and I have no films overbearing on my person. My favorite equine creature is the Purple Pony Princess, Princess Twilight, who I rate as an 'okay' on all relevant scales.

I'm a pretty cool guy, I think. My door is always open for a good idea or a chat, and I enjoy helping people if they don't dig their own graves.

3 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

Do you happen to know the Warrior Cat books?

I appreciate the kitten, and I have read the books up to... Omen of the Stars, I think? Then I dropped it because it was schwarbage for me personally, but you're free to like things I don't like. Plus Warriors has a weird history for me, with this weird crossover stuff that went on years ago. It's weird stuff to witness, my dudes.

10 minutes ago, Dubstep said:

Welcome to the party y'nerd <3

I was shanghaied, you monster.

1 minute ago, Specs said:

I appreciate the kitten, and I have read the books up to... Omen of the Stars, I think? Then I dropped it because it was schwarbage for me personally, but you're free to like things I don't like. Plus Warriors has a weird history for me, with this weird crossover stuff that went on years ago. It's weird stuff to witness, my dudes.

You're welcome :)

And I was feeling hopeful up until I read the part where you say you don't like the books anymore...

Welcome back. Catch up with any episodes you have missed and try to keep up with the show too if you can. S6 is in mid-season hiatus currently.

Stay longer this time maybe?

:unsure:

I don't want to make a habit of the whole en masse reply thing unless totes necessary, so I'm not doing it twice in a row (today anyway).

But I appreciate the friendliness and the professionalism from everyone so far.

Now only if I remembered to stay logged in, that'd be stellar.

What days are there ever good things on TV? xP

It is with great enthusiasm that I welcome you here to Canterlot! It's great to have 'veterans' of the scene plodding their ways in, so I hope that you find out accommodations satisfactory-- and maybe even a little bit more~

So anyways, I wish you good times ahead whether it be horsing around, chilling out, or whatever else-- and please do enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

You cannot have the name "Specs"! I already called it! D:

Anyway, welcome to our friendly little communtiy! I'm always open to ideas and such, so feel free to shoot me a message any time!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Archived