Quick Kisses (speed dating RP) OOC/application thread

Hi everpony, you might be interested to know that this thread was featured on the podcast "The Canterlot Voice":

It starts at about 17:00, if you don't have time to watch the whole thing. Go have a listen!

Oh god, I burst out laughing at that. Too bad they got the name punuctiation on Nien wrong. I think I'll talk to blaze about it.

Hi everyone, I pretty much disappeared for two days, sorry about that. The long and the short of it is, I'm home again, so I'm on a real computer! Woo!

Announcements:

1. If your partner disappears, please post here so I can get you a new one.

2. I'm going to be gone (again) for two weeks starting on July 21st, and I'll have no internet because I'll be in the wilderness. The mathematically inclined among you will notice that it's the last day of the current game. Ah, serendipity. If you would like to run the next game, please PM me and I'll show you how I do it. If no one wants to, it'll be postponed until I get back.

3. Please apply for game 2! We only have 3 people on the waiting list!

Hai!! TwinkiePinkie! I've been following your story, and I'd be more than interested in joining the next round of Quick Kisses' Speed Dating Service, if you decide to host a second one. Here is the character I'd like to enter, if you'd be so kind as to review and hopefully approve her. :3

Name: Star Storm

Gender: Female (However, she likes fillies, not colts.. So I may just have her masquerade as a boy.. :!: )

Species: Pegasus

Desciption/Cutie mark: A flight school dropout, Star is headstrong and adventurous, but absolutely TERRIFIED of the dark. She's a pony who seems to do bad things for good reasons, but only because that's the only way she knows. She LOVES chocolate milk. She's a fantastic fibber, and will often use this against ponies to get her way. She has also been known to take things, however, in this type of environment the only thing she should be attempting to steal is a possible special somepony's heart:3 She has been sort of been a hero in her past, but only because of situational events. She's not afraid to stand up for the things she believes in, nor get in any pony's face about things that she's passionate about. When it comes to love, she's actually had a few girlfriends in the past, but never anything too serious. Star Storm was an orphan originally, but was adopted by a drunkard in Cloudsdale who she dubbed her "Pap." Currently, she's couch surfing, staying with random friends of hers as she pleases, but usually at her best friend Pepperjack's house. Star plays the guitar, but not very well. She likes punk rock. She's learning.. She has her power chords down, and plays them often to pretend to be better than she actually is. She'll practice on the streets to try and earn some extra bits. Once a pony threw 20 bits her way! But only to get her to stop playing.. It really doesn't earn her too much, so she turns to thievery at times.. But only when it's important.. Like if she runs out of chocolate milk. She says "Radical" quite a bit. She's a short little scamp, sporting a gianormous, teased-to-death black mane, completely covering one of her bright yellow eyes. (Think Dj Pony status, but not quite as many points) Her tail is very short, however, and spikey. Other than that, she's a darker blue, and still in search of a cutie mark. She's sure it'll come soon.. Perhaps she just has a tad more growing up to do.. Yeah.. She's kind of a rascal.. Maybe even a bit of a wildcard.. :halo:

So yeah.. In disguise, (because surprisingly, this isn't the first time she's had to pretend to be a guy), she'll be wearing some big "Hooviator" shades to hide her eyelashes, and a gangsterish "ClopOut" cap, to hide some of that hair under.

Hope to hear back from you soon, sorry if I went too into detail in the description! But thank you for your time. :blush:

I want to be in the next round ^^ I'll be using my OC Skyglare because I'll have him done by then, and, hopefully accepted. If not then all you would have to do is scratch me off the list at that point. But I'm just throwing out that i want to part take in this. ^^

• Like 1

I'd like to get involved in this XD If so I'd be using my OC Rabble Rouser!

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8869-rabble-rouser-final/

For a brief summary of her she used to play in a punk band, swings both ways, loves to party, loves loud music etc XD

Do we have to use an OC for this or can we use a pony from the actual show who has a very well defined personality and is absolutely fun to role play? I speak of course of Her most great and powerfulness for she is truly the most amazing pony in all of Equestria! And why you may ask is she at a speed dating thingy... well it could be that she is actually quite lonely hates it how every pony always ends up hating on her after all her shows... but none of you will ever know that of course! So what you guys think..?

Anyways if thats not okay with you guys then how about this guy, and yes he is stollen from EQI so if you dont want me using him then i got another idea but first

Ivan is unicorn pony from Staliongrad. Ivan like make tables. Ivan go to speed dating because Ivan mother say Ivan is grown man and need to find sompony. Ivan not understand what Ivan mother mean so Ivan just do as told and make table. Is good for health. Ivan brother Demetri once had special somepony. Ivan brother Demetri special somepony stab Ivan brother Demetri meny times with big knife. Ivan brother Demetri not like this. But is okay because Ivan then hit Then Ivan hit Ivan brother Demetri special somepony with table. Then Ivan make Ivan brother Demetri special somepony and Ivan brother Demetri into table. Now Ivan brother Demetri always with Ivan brother Demetri special somepony. Is good for health.

And If that does not work then I will RP a very hungry changeling who's name and personality I do not yet know...

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Allanon

Species: Druid/ Earthpony hybrid

Description/ 'Mark : A Tall, foreboding stallion with a dark aura about him. He bears a black coat with red streaks across his mane and tail. The cutiemark is a white skull with two scythes crossed behind it.

Allanon was raised in a foreign country, known as Shannara. He lived there for twelve years before becoming a wanderer, and, eventually, a master of Darke Sorcery. He is currently in Ponyville looking for a place to stay....

allanon is a very intelligent and wise creature, with abilities that surpass Celestia's. He does not speak much, but he does when he has to or is spoken to.

Name: Allanon

Species: Druid/ Earthpony hybrid

Description/ 'Mark : A Tall, foreboding stallion with a dark aura about him. He bears a black coat with red streaks across his mane and tail. The cutiemark is a white skull with two scythes crossed behind it.

Allanon was raised in a foreign country, known as Shannara. He lived there for twelve years before becoming a wanderer, and, eventually, a master of Darke Sorcery. He is currently in Ponyville looking for a place to stay....

allanon is a very intelligent and wise creature, with abilities that surpass Celestia's. He does not speak much, but he does when he has to or is spoken to.

Judgeing from your post count, you must be new to the forums. As a word of advice, when creating an oc, it's kind of frowned upon making them extremely powerful, and saying that he is stronger than Princess Celestia is about as over powered as it gets. I would revise him a bit if I were you. He can still be skilled in the dark arts, but you really shouldn't compare him to either of the princesses.

Plus anyone else think this is dead?

I don't think so, no. The round has ended so no one is replying anymore and Pinkie Twinkie seems to be away at the moment. She hasn't logged in in over a week, so maybe she went on vacation. I'm sure things will pick up again once she gets back from wherever it is.

Hi everyone, I pretty much disappeared for two days, sorry about that. The long and the short of it is, I'm home again, so I'm on a real computer! Woo!

Announcements:

2. I'm going to be gone (again) for two weeks starting on July 21st, and I'll have no internet because I'll be in the wilderness.

I want to wait for the GM to come back, but I'm also eager to start on this. >n< If we do wait it will be about another 6 days or so. Just throwing that out there.