Appleoosa -- the Census

As a long time RPer in the Appleoosa area (as well as the RPer for Sheriff Silverstar) I'd like to request a census of all FiM Cast and OC's who LIVE in (or near) Appleoosa. I think a census would help all those who are interested in RPing there to understand a little more about the background and 'townfolk' of the town.

I'll go first:

SilverStar.PNG

Sheriff Silverstar, fearless lawpony

sml_gallery_475_9_12926.jpg

Louise LaMare, Western novelist

sml_gallery_475_9_13401.jpg

Doc Holly Day, town's doctor

Also a buffalo char named "ThunderClap" (no pic available)

Well you know my character at least:

Dapper Dan, resident barber and newcomer to Appleloosa. See my character log on the left under my name for details.

And good idea for a thread, Appleloosa needs some love.

I don't have a lot out west, but I do have my outlaw, Lady Luck. Technically she resides safely across the border in Rockwington, Aquelia, but Appleloosa's her hometown and she travels around the west a lot and often can be found there.

6108504046_912106c806_m.jpg

Jonagold: a rambunctious earth-pony colt. His special talent is strictly apple based, keeping up the family tradition. He has a twin sister named Gala and they live on a farm with their mom and dad.

6108504002_631f47cc6d_m.jpg

Nova: his rather more level-headed but still really excitable unicorn best friend. She is originally from Hoofington, the practically only-child of two jewelry makers who moved to Appleoosa to be closer to their materials. Her much older brother, Moonstone, lives in Canterlot. She can make glass! And find natural lenses like sunstones.

They both love adventure and are the type of kids who get into good-natured trouble.