If you had a Cuite Mark...

dreamp0lice

Cutie Marks are a symbol of a ponies special talent in the MLP universe, like a magical butt tattoo to tell the world exactly what makes you so... Special. It's not necessarily connected to your work (Rarity's super special talent is related to Gemstones, but that doesn't mean she needs to incorporate them in her fashion lines), It probably doesn't even have to be connected to their species, heck, it certainly doesn't have to be literal. But its important to those ponies, a mark that shows part of their very being.

So what if you had one? Not on your flank, but maybe on, I don't know, your shoulder or cheek or the backs of your hands. What do you think your Cutie Mark would be? What would that symbolize?

My cutie mark would be a pen or pencil that reflects my passion for writting! I'd prefer it on my flank just to mimic the style of mlp. :P I actually wouldn't mind getting a real "cutie mark". But thats my level of brony-ness. lol

and out of curiousity what would be YOURS? :o

~Shadowmist

It would probably be a joystick and bundle of quarters. It represents my love of videogames and is a vital part of my identity. I have a talent for it.

Mine would be like my OC, Lore Weaver (he's kind of the closest to my personality.)

His is a open book, an ink pot, and a quill.

Now mine would probably be just an open book and a pen, but you get the idea.

This is to represent my creativity in writing and my desire to study and read, and become a librarian.

Yes, I'm a super egghead!

Well, lets see. I do enjoy a lot of things, but I would suppose there's nothing I do better than think. Philosophy is wondrous thing, and it is not lost on me.

I would hope my cutie mark would be something like a few interlocking gears, to represent the thought process or how I love to see what makes things tick.

Shadowmist: Just between you and me? Writing is -awesome-. My cutie mark might be some kind of globe with made-up continents, or an open book, for my hyperactive imagination and ability to make up full, interesting worlds and stories!... But more likely than not it would be a computer, considering how much time I just laze on it x3

Silverswirl: Got your passion in gaming, eh? Its certainly an amiable passion. Also, I think it says something that you said 'Quarters and joystick; instead of a controller. Keep it old school!

Lux: Eggheads are best heads. Besides, one of the coolest people in my fambly is a librarian, and I have a high degree of respect for the profession.

ApocalyptiCchaos: Are those your special talent? Creativity is an amazing gem that's so undervalued in modern society... Its so good to see so much creativity around and abouts.

punky: Your name would have me believing other things. Guess that's what I get for judging a pony by their cover and not whats really important... Dat flank. But no, really, that's a noble pursuit ^^

Kendrick: Blacksmithing is so cool! Also, so entirely exhausting! Tried it once... Though I might have been biased, what with backpacking all day. Either way, nifty neato! You don't see a lot of people even dabbling in blacksmithing anymore outside of recreation, so that's really interesting.

SirShadowdeath: Partypooper. In all honesty, there's not a doubt in my mind this hasn't been posted by somepony else at some point in time, but I was still curious and trying to search for a similar topic yielded no results. So I went for it!

NoedigJK471: Haha, that works too! Less magic more SCIENCE. But what would your cutie mark be?

star1228: You sure its not because you spend oodles of time on one? <.< >.> I jest, I jest. But now I know who to call when my PC is having issues!

tyler008bon: Oooh, archery! I remember archery, that was always fun! You could always hunt for yourself out in the woods, and it would mean you have a decent shot of winning if ever chosen for the annual Hunger Games! Double threat.

TheInvisiblePony: The process of finding out the workings of things is always, for lack of a more eloquent term, really flippin' sweet, ain't it? That would be a pretty nifty Cutie Mark... Though I feel lots of people would mistake you for a mechanic.

My life kinda revolves around my laptop and no, I am not a fat dude with a box of doh nuts and a laptop. So I would probably get a computer cutie mark and hopefully have it on my shoulders, having stuff on your shoulders always makes you look better, look at parrots on pirates.