Season 3 Information Thread (Spoilers inside)

"Sleepless in Ponyville" is a reference to "Sleepless in Seattle", a romantic comedy movie.

I'm going to say Rarity episode. ;)

Fooled you! It's an episode about Twilights insomnia! :-|

Hm, I never really thought of those possibilities before. But I guess anyone's speculation is as good as anyone else's at this pont. The reference to "Sleepless in Seattle" may be the most likely, but how hilarious would it be if was about Twi's insomia?

But I'm banking on Spike x Rarity, nevertheless.

Hm, I never really thought of those possibilities before. But I guess anyone's speculation is as good as anyone else's at this pont. The reference to "Sleepless in Seattle" may be the most likely, but how hilarious would it be if was about Twi's insomia?

But I'm banking on Spike x Rarity, nevertheless.

Depending on how much they reference the film, could it be about a filly/CMC trying to find a partner for a parent? May be a bit too similar to Hearts and Hooves though....

Finding a partner for Celestia and/or Luna? How long have they been single? Wouldn't anypony squee at the thought of their beloved ruler(s) in Love?

*Gets banished to the desert of terrible ship-fics*

And these are just super rumors..Probably not true...But it would be cool if they were..

From what I've heard..The Wonderbolts episode will be a Scoots/RD episode. Rainbow will try to join the Wonderbolts...And they'll be like..You're a great flyer..But are you a responsible enough of an adult to join? RD will show how responsible she is by taking Scootaloo under her wing and teaching her how to fly.

• Like 2

And yet another revealed title.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-spike-at-your-service/EP013304160062

Spike at your service: [colour=#333333]S[/colour][colour=#333333]03[/colour][colour=#333333], E[/colour][colour=#333333]10[/colour]

[colour=#333333]([/colour][colour=#333333]First Aired: December 29, 2012[/colour][colour=#333333])[/colour]

Probably a Spike episode (ya don't say?) but December 29th as an air date seems impossible because of the holiday season. Zap2it was a reliable source of information during Season 2, so unless they're trolling, I'm going to assume the actual air dates of these episodes aren't set yet.

And these are just super rumors..Probably not true...But it would be cool if they were..

From what I've heard..The Wonderbolts episode will be a Scoots/RD episode. Rainbow will try to join the Wonderbolts...And they'll be like..You're a great flyer..But are you a responsible enough of an adult to join? RD will show how responsible she is by taking Scootaloo under her wing and teaching her how to fly.

Man, I hope so. It just needs to happen.

Maybe they could squeeze in what happened/who/where scoots parents are? i mean i NEED IT

i cant take another scootaloo homeless pic!

Althought there ways one in Ranbow dash presents where she was in a family photo and she was holding a chicken XD

Preview time!

OH MY CELESTIA

if you pause the vid perfectly at 0:02 you can see the other pony thats with dashie, shes a slightly lighter colour than her, has an orange mane and orange eyes, she also has a yellow~orange Zigzag pattern as she flies.

And this is the weird part

She has a VERY distinct resmblence to our beloved dashie. :!: ...maybe family?

Lightning dash beacause of the colour streak?

Maybe dashie even has a SISTER :kissy:

OH MY CELESTIA

if you pause the vid perfectly at 0:02 you can see the other pony thats with dashie, shes a slightly lighter colour than her, has an orange mane and orange eyes, she also has a yellow~orange Zigzag pattern as she flies.

And this is the weird part

She has a VERY distinct resmblence to our beloved dashie. :!: ...maybe family?

Lightning dash beacause of the colour streak?

Maybe dashie even has a SISTER :kissy:

Thus, ruining half of every fanifc in existence. :P

• Like 1

Thus, ruining half of every fanifc in existence. :razz:

I seriously doubt it's anypony related to Rainbow Dash. I put my money on it being another aspiring Wonderbolt, or perhaps even just A Wonderbolt...

By the way, at 0:02, you can barely see what looks like Fluttershy behind Dash and this mystery Pegasus...

8 MINUTE PREVIEW

Edit: Derp, video removed :razz:

You're getting most of the plot here. But not all of it.

Extra warning: the Season doesn't officially start until November 10th. Keep that in mind if you spoil yourself silly, because you're not seeing how this episode (or the next one) ends until that date.

Confirmed: Luna.

Symbolism.

Celestia likes showing off her magic skills.

Sombra only a unicorn (or only has a horn, basically). Pretty obviously evil (See below).

SLAVERY.

Cadence and Shining Armor should be accompanying them, though we've only seen Shining in 2 pictures so far and Cadence is nowhere to be found in the previews.