Season 3 may not be in August!

To be honest, This isn't exactly that bad. it only means the writers, animators, producers, etc. have more time to polish the season and episodes up, and I'm most likely not the only person that wouldn't like having episodes sooner, but in worse quality. another month or two is an acceptable extension to the delay. If it was the middle of next year, I would have a problem, but until they announce that, I'm fine with this.

I'd actually prefer it NOT be in August. LESS ANIMATION ERRORS FTW! Besides, the more time they have to work, most likely the better story quality will be too. Heck, they may even take some fan suggestions like a body swap episode, a song for Applejack, and sea-ponies.

I'd actually prefer it NOT be in August. LESS ANIMATION ERRORS FTW! Besides, the more time they have to work, most likely the better story quality will be too. Heck, they may even take some fan suggestions like a body swap episode, a song for Applejack, and sea-ponies.

I don't think the sea ponies will show up. I read on TV Tropes that they tried the character design on kids, it scared them. Knowing how Hasbro feels about Luna (they think she's too scary).

Anyway, just because they said August doesn't mean first week, as someone else said. In fact, when I was a colt, it was usually the second or third week of September that the new shows started. So if it does happen to be August, I'm guessing we'll have to wait til the second or third week. And I'm glad, as it'll give me more time to catch up.

Anyway, I have a question: How long do you have to wait for an episode to appear on Hub's website?

Are you aware that everything for season three was finished being written months ago, and many of the episodes are already animated?

Well, this stinks.

I think people were convinced it was confirmed for August when a Hub representative CLEARLY STATED to tune in "next month" for new episodes on The Hub at Comic Con. I know we can only take that with something a bit larger than a grain of salt, but I'd like to think I can trust channel representatives at COMIC CON of all things... :roll:

Are you aware that everything for season three was finished being written months ago, and many of the episodes are already animated?

Yup, but I'm just putting that out there. Animation is an ongoing process ;)

I just....really want sea ponies......... :blush:

Or Breezies. Breezies are adorable.