Greetings to all~

Soleirolia

About Myself: Well, I'm a bit of a nutcase, but that is easy to establish once you get to know me. I love video games, writing fanfictions and drawing manga, and I come from ye olde England. Hail, England!

How I found Canterlot.com: From my geeky buddy DarkStar.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I use Memebase and Reddit a lot, so I heard a lot about it on there (mostly about how awesomely addictive it was) so I decided to watch it for myself. I have not regretted any day of it~

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle
I've been a fan of RPing for years, having done it on sites like Habbo Hotel and Chatango. A dear buddy of mine recommended this website to me. I was immediately hooked, and when he mentioned that it was an RP forum... I leapt at the opportunity. So, here I am~! I hope not to annoy anypony, because I often do... maybe it's just how nuts I am.

I feel so super-special~ yay~! Let's all partay~

I promise I'm harmless, just a bit loopy.

Loopy? Are we talking AJ loopy in Applebuck Season loopy? Pinkie Pie loopy in A Party of One loopy? Twilight Sparkle in Lesson Zero loopy? I need specifics to know what I'm dealing with here! so that I know my insanity will not my infringed upon I mean... er...

HI! I'm Star Swirl I do experiments on ponies! People round here call me a "Mad Science pony" for some strange reason. I'm just your average run of the mill science pony! They have this crazy notion that I'm insane! I mean whatever game them THAT idea? hides sharp instruments Isn't that just the CRAZIEST thing you ever heard? ME CRAZY?! MUAHAHAHAHA it just makes me laugh maniacally.

:P

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! You're avatar looks like Octavia as a unicorn 0.o Was this planned or am I just paranoid :P

Oh, and insanity makes everything more fun and interesting, not annoying :D

Hai there! Space pony Dark Star here to wish you a joyous and wonderful stay here in Canterlot! Where you can discover the magic of friendship with the forever companions you'll make here! I just know you'll have a ton of fun here, so I encourage you to go all out with every roleplay post you make! With that said... I'll be seeing you in the RP section. Have fun! ^u^

Welcome to Canterlot! Please enjoy your stay. There are cookies and punch by the door, but don't take any because they are all mine!

Also, I am pretty crazy meself.