MLP Birthday Scenario

Chocoswirl

I don't know... to me that sounds kind of amazing... :P

Remember Celestia has to attend the Gala every year even though she said it's terrible. Also, the first sunrise of the new year would be more terrifying having to fly up with her. Tons of travelling, tons of visits, constant danger of attacks from hostiles. If someone like Discord or Chrysalis zaps her, I get fried, too. But it could be worse. I could be cuffed to Rainbow Dash and try to not lose too much skin from Sonic Rainbooms.

Remember Celestia has to attend the Gala every year even though she said it's terrible. Also, the first sunrise of the new year would be more terrifying having to fly up with her. Tons of travelling, tons of visits, constant danger of attacks from hostiles. If someone like Discord or Chrysalis zaps her, I get fried, too. But it could be worse. I could be cuffed to Rainbow Dash and try to not lose too much skin from Sonic Rainbooms.

Death by Sonic Rainboom is best way to die.

True that! That's how I would want to die. Going out with a huge bang... :D

I know man p.s. even though it will probably never happen I think Hasbro and Netherrealm Studios should make Mortal Kombat vs. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and have Rainbow Dash perform a Sonic Rainboom in her fatality.

You are pretty well bucked lol because that means Cadence is your mortal enemy by extension. At least you get to have the Chrysalis treatment!

I'm handcuffed for life with Shining Armor.

I suppose that wouldn't be too bad. Shining seemed to be a pretty chill guy. Hey, I get on his good side, I'm now good friends with the Captain of the Royal Guard.

Doesn't sound too bad.....BUT AT THE COST OF ROMANCE... :scream:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Conquer Equestria with App- LYRA!>!>? obviously i was born two days premature.

Something is a miss. Still. Conquering Equestria with Lyra? It almost makes real sense.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...