WildGambit's Signature Pixel Ponies!

WildGambit

Well Hi there,

I've found, on RP forums, that having a nice, small but simple sprite set of your favourite characters can look really nice. That could be just me. Either way, I've made a couple for myself, and I thought I would offer them to other folks since the sprites are dead easy to edit.

Here's a few samples, four of my own characters, and one I made just for the lulz.

FireOpal.gifJuba.gifSigtest.gifTechno.gif

Okay, at the moment, I have the following species:

Earth Pony,

Unicorn,

Pegasus,

Zebra.

But I may do more if enough people request a species in particular.

I can customise mane, tail, colours of everything, markings... and I will even change the lineart a bit for things like horns and accessories within reason. All of them come in gif format with a transparent background, but if you want a coloured background and/or a different format, let me know ^_^

I have a couple of small rules though:

Ask nicely.

Do not expect them instantly, give me time to do them, I have a RL to live too!

Please no more than five characters per person per week.

Please give me full credit if anyone asks, it is my work after all.

If you have a picture of the character you want to order, please post that when you ask for them. If you do not have a picture, please fill in the following little form for each character, for the colours, use hex codes if you possibly can, and feel free to describe in detail, or keep it simple!

Species:

Coat Colour:

Mane/tail Colours:

Mane/tail style:

Markings/patterns:

Cutie Mark (If relevant):

Eye colour:

Gender (If you want one of the little gender symbols above your pony):

Alrighty, I think that about covers everything, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• Like 1

Awesome! I have a site that's not Canterlot where I just have a few characters, and can actually use these! (On Canterlot, I have around 20 characters, and it wouldn't be fair to just have a few).

Oh! But I could use my Ponysona in my sig. Want to go with Tales first? :)

I would also like to request a Changeling sprite.

OH OH OH! I would so totally love it if you could do one of my OC Pharm Party! He's actually got a pretty simple design and a nice and easy color pallet to work with.

If you do make one for him, would you mind if I show it off on my tumblr? Naturally credit will go to you darling!

You can find tons of references of him by clicking the banner on my signature (that's him by the way!)

OR if you're looking for someone less boring, I'd love one of my RP OC Free Fall! Hes a Pegasi, but if you do draw him I ask you make sure to get his wings right (they're clipped and damaged).

Ref: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/183/4/b/free_fall_concept_art_by_kryptchild-d55qzjf.jpg

Either or would be wonderful! Take your time and have fun with it!

Tales: Well, I can do them all for you XD But at a progress of five per week, rather than trying to do them all. But I shall do Tales first of all ^_^

And I'll make a note of your request for a changeling, and see if there's any other requests for it! ^_^

Kryptchild: I can do both of those for you ^_^ Like I said, up to five per person per week, so doing two is no problem at all ^_^ and I don't mind you showing it off at all ^_^ Feel free! As for Freefall, I shall do my best to make the sprite's wings accurate to his own ^_^

I shall get to work on both of your orders tomorrow morning, when I next have some free time ^_^

Something I forgot to ask you both, do you want the gender symbols over your ponies, or do you just want them plain and as they are ^_^ I've done the orders both, but I want to know so that I can stick the gender signs on before I put them up if you want them there.

Ooo! I love pixels! These are super cute~

If I may make a suggestion, coloring the outside lines of pixels in a slightly darker shade of the inside color usually adds another layer of interest to the piece (I've been pixeling for awhile, and I love this technique), but lots of people don't do it, so that's probably just your style. :)

Either way, I would love one of these! Just one~ Of my character Hallowed Night. Here's her profile, with a picture of her at the bottom.

Thanks so much~!

Oh yes, gender symbol! :)

Also, let me toss these characters to ya!

ShadowMist

Princess Luna (if possible)

Dodger

Scout

I would also like to throw out a request for Griffon and Dragon pixels, perhaps. Thinking on the different types of characters I have and that we allow at Canterlot. Just something to consider if you feel the inkling.

Willow, I have considered colouring the lines, like I do on my larger art for Ponies, but when I gave it a try, it just didn't look right... perhaps because the lines are too fine to wear it well... either way, I chose to stick with black for the time being ^_^

and sure thing Tales, I'll get started on those, and put the gender symbol on Tales.

Willow, I have considered colouring the lines, like I do on my larger art for Ponies, but when I gave it a try, it just didn't look right... perhaps because the lines are too fine to wear it well... either way, I chose to stick with black for the time being ^_^

That makes sense. I can see how it would be a little maybe a little cluttered for smaller pixels. I trust your judgement! 'Cause your better at pony pixels than me. :P

Well, here's the first couple. Progress has been slightly slow due to it being the first and probably only days we've seen of sun all year here in Cornwall XD

Krypt, here's Pharm and Freefall:

Pharm.gif(I wasn't sure if I should give him his labcoat, if you want me to edit one onto him I can XD)

freefall.gif(As requested, with clipped/damaged wings)

And Tales, here's... Tales XD

Tales.gif

If anything needs tweaking or changing let me know! I'm happy to adapt them.

I'm working on more of them tonight.

Oh, and I'm always happy to smush images together into one image for a better, neater signature ^_^ especially if ordered at different times. All you need do is ask.

• Like 1

Well, my two favorite OCs, Boxy and Lightning Dancer, look like this. I'd love it if you could pixelize them, pretty please!

http://oi46.tinypic.com/551d93.jpg

^Heart-Shaped Box

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2e55np4.jpg

^Lightning Dancer

Alrighty, here comes another batch! ^_^

Willow:

Hallows.gifThere's Hallowed Night for you.

Tales, here's three of yours, I'm still working on the princess, she's possible, but will take slightly longer because she's more complex ^_^ In the meantime here's:

Shadowmist:Shadow.gif

Dodger:Dodger.gif

and Scout: Scout.gif

And Sonic, here are yours:

Heart-Shaped Box: Heart.gif(Her waistcoat bothered me on this pixel model, so I did an alternate without it, just in case you prefer it this way) Heart2.gif

and Lightning Dancer: Light.gif

Remember, let me know if you want anything tweaked/changed, or images combined, I have no problem with doing so ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aww, I would love one of these if you are still making them. They're very sweet and simple - perfect for a signature.

hearts_n_crafts_by_gezibing-d59swm2.jpg

Species: unicorn

Coat Colour: peach

Mane/tail Colours: seafoam green

Mane/tail style: Mane - short & messy with a wavy forelock, Tail - regular length but messy.

Markings/patterns: She sometimes wears a light blue artist's smock, that's about it

Cutie Mark: a pencil drawing a clover made of hearts (see cutie mark under my avatar)

Eye colour: pale green

• Like 1