Make a episode of MLP

TwistedShadow

I don't know about anypony else but I think there should be a official tutorial made by Hasbro On how to make a episode of MLP as lots of people (including me) want to make there own episodes ether just for fun or for YouTube etc. Although I have had a few hints on how to make one I never found a good tutorial for that software and nothing really helped me. What are some of your thoughts on he situation?

I suppose it seems like a good idea. Maybe Hasbro ought to put up a tutorial to help all of us that want to make our own little spin-offs. I did see a few clips of MLP that people made themselves on Youtube, and I was throwing my money at the screen but nothing was happening.

I, for one, would actually buy a handbook on it. Not even in secret, I'd parade it around Waterstone's/WHSmith/[insert bookstore here] proudly... unfortunately, I'm terrible artwork and a lot of things involving computers, so maybe they need a full, comprehensive guide.

Of course, if a full tutorial/few tutorials on the matter, I know that I wouldn't be the only one utilizing it. They need to make one, now!!

Does anyone remember that old adage of Sturgeon's Law?

Afraid not...

official tutorial made by Hasbro On how to make a episode of MLP

I doubt that will happen for MLP, but I do believe it is the future of other series. For instance, some video games exist well after they should be gone because they encourage fan created content. It is only a matter of time before a narrative series provides tools for others to do the same.

• 2 weeks later...