New villains.

Starfox64x

So, we've all made speculations on future episodes and plot ideas... but i'm wondering what you all think about the next BIG villain. Who are they? what will they do? what is their goal? What will make a great new villain for our heroes to face?

My thoughts: 1, dragon leader.There's obviously a LOT of dragons, and they apparently have some sort of civilized society (they migrate together and have games and whatnot, so i can only assume the have some sort of agreement as a species to work together for the betterment of one another) So they must have a leader of sorts to turn to when things get too big for them to resolve on a small scale...

My thought is that with Celestia and Luna controlling the sun and the moon, the dragon leader will think they have too much power and try to get it from them so he can control the night and day... he might be more diplomatic about it, but greed will take him over the edge...

and 2: Celestia's assistant. Celestia has a lot of work i'm sure, so to help regulate it, she probably has some sort of helper. now, this helper comes to thinking that she's not doing things right, and for the betterment of Equestria, takes power (cause of some law saying 'if it is believed that the princess cannot rule properly, the assistant takes over) so he does, starts making decisions that seem to work well... buuut then he makes a decision that jeopardizes the harmony of the land, and everyone tries to stop him...

So, wht do you think of my ideas? what are some of YOUR villain ideas? (preferably original ones =3 Yes, we ALL want to see Trixie, Discord, and the changelings again XP) And who on earth is that new villain already spoiler'd for season 3? (speculation only please... i dont want any ACTUAL spoilers)

Cat-centaurs!

Or maybe not.

Zombie Ponies!

Strike two.

Are the timberwolves sentient?

Cat centaurs... maybeh...

I would love to see some zombie ponies actually... probably would end up being a stomach virus.. but still! I would absolutely loooove it,hehe

as for the wolves... i can only assume so... no less than regular wolves... but i can't see them plotting for world domination

although....

Well, I would think that the Everfree must have something that could pose as a worthwhile villain in it. After all, things just don't get that spooky. Think about it: if Discord being trapped in stone had no effects on the garden he was trapped in, just imagine what would have to be so terrifying that it could posses the entirety of a remarkably large forest to be as dangerous as Ponyville makes it out to be.

Of course, assuming said force is trapped in the Everfree...

Well, I would think that the Everfree must have something that could pose as a worthwhile villain in it. After all, things just don't get that spooky. Think about it: if Discord being trapped in stone had no effects on the garden he was trapped in, just imagine what would have to be so terrifying that it could posses the entirety of a remarkably large forest to be as dangerous as Ponyville makes it out to be.

the phrase 'biding time' comes to mind with this... and it DOES seem spooky...

"Oh look, a couple of ponies are heading for the castle of the ancient pony sisters..."

"Yes... it seems so..."

"Shall we toy with them?"

"mm... not now... i feel they will be of much use to us in the future..."

Although, it begs the question as to how Zecora can live in there with this creature(s)... perhaps she's really a SPY????.... nah...

Although, it begs the question as to how Zecora can live in there with this creature(s)... perhaps she's really a SPY????.... nah...

That reminds me, I remember reading somewhere (cannot remember where) a person had hypothesized she really was an evil enchantress. Though maybe not one who did evil dances. Anyway, imagine what a plot twist that would be! :!:

That reminds me, I remember reading somewhere (cannot remember where) a person had hypothesized she really was an evil enchantress. Though maybe not one who did evil dances. Anyway, imagine what a plot twist that would be! :!:

That would be pretty surprising, but probably more of a plot twist than they woudl try... but what would become of her afterwards? She's too big of a star now to suddenly go rogue and be defeated...

That would be pretty surprising, but probably more of a plot twist than they woudl try... but what would become of her afterwards? She's too big of a star now to suddenly go rogue and be defeated...

She could plan an early retirement? Honestly though, I suppose this is another subject best left to the fanfictions. Maybe I'll find the time to sort out the problems and make it head cannon later.

Future villains, eh? Well, if Discord was all about Chaos, then perhaps Ponykind needs a villain who desires Order and Harmony at all costs... a long-lost alicorn Queen of Equestria, possibly. While this Queen wouldn't be a sadist or other type of mustache-twirler, her methods of ruling would be misguidedly authoritarian compared to those of Princess Celestia. Ironically, this Queen actually does more to foster disharmony and chaos as the citizens of Equestria refuse to tolerate a seemingly-tyrannical ruler.

Future villains, eh? Well, if Discord was all about Chaos, then perhaps Ponykind needs a villain who desires Order and Harmony at all costs... a long-lost alicorn Queen of Equestria, possibly. While this Queen wouldn't be a sadist or other type of mustache-twirler, her methods of ruling would be misguidedly authoritarian compared to those of Princess Celestia. Ironically, this Queen actually does more to foster disharmony and chaos as the citizens of Equestria refuse to tolerate a seemingly-tyrannical ruler.

Ever heard of The Immortal Game by AestheticB?

My Idea for a villian always centers around what I've seen about the world. I think Equestria is an unnatural Utopia and that Discord was nothing more than an agent for something else. For some reason I think that there was a being that let the world settle in its natural order and govern itself but Celestia and Luna seeing the suffering and hardship of ponykind used to elements on him. Because they aren't as powerful as them the most they can influence is a country, but the rest of the world remains in its natural state. Perhaps this being is sealed somewhere in the Everfree.

HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the four horses of the apocalypse.

And I really want to see a Lama/Gorgon pony that would be awesome.Then plot twist it turns out that she is just misunderstood.

I really want to see one of the princesses cracking under the pressure or something.

A singer who hypnotizes ponies to do his/her bidding.

A unicorn who thinks he can work things better than the princesses.AND WINS!Then everything is fine but he starts demanding things that nopony can give him and they have to Harmonize him all the way to the place of the changelings.Hows that for a plot?

Ever heard of The Immortal Game by AestheticB?

I read a few chapters of it this morning, though the villains there were not exactly what I had in mind. My theoretical Queen-antagionist would be someone who really believes in nuturing and spreading Harmony throughout all the land... so much so that she'd be willing to order questionable deeds like burning down the Everfree Forest (nothing there but horrible monsters), launching an all-out war on the Changelings (because Harmony is at stake!), and forbidding ponies from ever, ever having any sort of conflicts/disputes/ect. with one another (arguing is bad, mmkay?).

I read a few chapters of it this morning, though the villains there were not exactly what I had in mind. My theoretical Queen-antagionist would be someone who really believes in nuturing and spreading Harmony throughout all the land... so much so that she'd be willing to order questionable deeds like burning down the Everfree Forest (nothing there but horrible monsters), launching an all-out war on the Changelings (because Harmony is at stake!), and forbidding ponies from ever, ever having any sort of conflicts/disputes/ect. with one another (arguing is bad, mmkay?).

Keep reading, he characterizes them and even explains what happened to the point that you understand both antagonists and start to have a little pity for them. Trust me when I say that Titan and Terra WERE what you are talking about.

And do enjoy the story.

HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the four horses of the apocalypse.

And I really want to see a Lama/Gorgon pony that would be awesome.Then plot twist it turns out that she is just misunderstood.

I really want to see one of the princesses cracking under the pressure or something.

A singer who hypnotizes ponies to do his/her bidding.

A unicorn who thinks he can work things better than the princesses.AND WINS!Then everything is fine but he starts demanding things that nopony can give him and they have to Harmonize him all the way to the place of the changelings.Hows that for a plot?

- Lol, the fic im working on actually sounds like the way a HiE as the villan would work.

- Oh geez, i wonder how that would work.

- Danny Phantom throwback there, Ember anyone?

- "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Keep reading, he characterizes them and even explains what happened to the point that you understand both antagonists and start to have a little pity for them. Trust me when I say that Titan and Terra WERE what you are talking about.

And do enjoy the story.

- Lol, the fic im working on actually sounds like the way a HiE as the villan would work.

- Oh geez, i wonder how that would work.

- Danny Phantom throwback there, Ember anyone?

- "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Oh hey I just realized that! That even makes it cooler!

Using the idea of 'mindless' type zombies, something that removes or obscures a cutie mark. The pony loses interest in what once drove them but unlike foals they also have no desire to regain their mark, just wander around. Different levels of 'adult outlook' would determine if they are still able to function, feed and water themselves.... Maybe a desire to just stay in bed all day. (Would be too adult, perhaps to easy, to make it a depression analogy thinking about it...)

EDIT:- It has already been mentioned that something corrupted Luna into Nightmare Moon. Perhaps such a thing could attack Celestia or Cadence or would it be able to link to a normal pony? A Normal or given the world, supernatural animal? Corrupted cockatrice, manticore or Ursa anyone? Nightmare timber-wolves or more?