What other RP sites are you on?

Blueblood

^What it says on the tin. I'm interested in knowing what other sites some of you RP on, or what got you started in the first place.

Me, I can be found here: http://feila.org/ This is actually the site that got me started in RP'ing, and, in a roundabout way, into Ponies (the sequence of events was Feila->Channel Awesome->Doctor Who->MLP:FiM)

I occasionally role played on a forum called Chao-Island. Though the vast majority of the role plays there were mediocre 1 sentence a post role plays (usually based off of some anime), there were instances where users put real effort into writing a piece of literature with other people. I was one of those people.

In my years of role-playing I have been on several Forum-Based Role-Playing games. This one being the most current obvious, but I was a renown Role-Player on a Site called Inheritance Forums, and I've owned Several active wole-playing sites myself, (the most recent one unfortunately being on the verge of shutdown after being a prospering community for almost 4 years.). I still visit it hoping that interest will pick back up, but I'm quickly finding that the interest for the site has died out. This Site is/was called The Dragons of Selzar. Some new members did just join though, so I have hope.

Well let's see... I started out on a site called Hylian Shield (Legend of Zelda), but that was short lived. Then there was Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying Forum, which is a tremendously good site, and I still rp there (KHRPF for short). I'm rather fond of that site actually.

Cue love of ponies: BAM! Here I am.

I occasionally role played on a forum called Chao-Island. Though the vast majority of the role plays there were mediocre 1 sentence a post role plays (usually based off of some anime), there were instances where users put real effort into writing a piece of literature with other people. I was one of those people.

Ah, I do try to put in that kind of effort, but I find my posts either tend to get shorter over the course of the thread, or take much longer to produce. It takes a lot of effort.

My only other brief RP experience had been at a place called NationStates a few years back, where you get to RP as a fictional country.

I gave that a try too, but didn't stay for long. I liked the country-building aspect, though.

In my years of role-playing I have been on several Forum-Based Role-Playing games. This one being the most current obvious, but I was a renown Role-Player on a Site called Inheritance Forums, and I've owned Several active wole-playing sites myself, (the most recent one unfortunately being on the verge of shutdown after being a prospering community for almost 4 years.). I still visit it hoping that interest will pick back up, but I'm quickly finding that the interest for the site has died out. This Site is/was called The Dragons of Selzar. Some new members did just join though, so I have hope.

Mm, I know the feeling. I joined as mod for Feila to keep the community alive, but it's a bit of an uphill battle; the owner's dealing with a lot of medical problems, so can't be on; the other admin isn't active anymore, and a general falling-off of activity is happening. But we persevere!

Giant in the Playground Games. There's all sorts of RPs there, but it's mainly D&D.

I'm currently in a freeform RP in which I play a gold-digger dragoness who was recently recruited by an eldritch abomination for unknown reasons. Fun stuff.

Ah, eldritch horrors. I'm having to deal with something like that myself, though it's a little more complicated than that.

This is the only forum where I roleplay in english. I'd like to join a few more, but I don't know where to search, and I'm not that interested to figure out something. Plus, I like Canterlot.

I have had a lot of different rp forums in french over the years, and I'm trying to join another one now (mostly because I just discovered I have a bunch of friends already there).

Of course all this implies that I manage to start writing again ...

This is the only forum where I roleplay in english. I'd like to join a few more, but I don't know where to search, and I'm not that interested to figure out something. Plus, I like Canterlot.

I have had a lot of different rp forums in french over the years, and I'm trying to join another one now (mostly because I just discovered I have a bunch of friends already there).

Of course all this implies that I manage to start writing again ...

Eh, don't suppose you'd be interested in joining mine? [/shameless plug]

In all seriousness, if I could ever free up more time, I'd certainly like to branch out in my RP'ing. Hence, this thread.

I will 3-day necro this to say, TV Tropes. Yes there are RP.

^ Incidentally, don't branch out to TVT.

Too late; I've been sucked into that vortex before.

This is the first one I've been on in a while. I think the last one I did was on the forums for Blackblood Alliance (a webcomic that I'm not sure is even still going), like... six years ago. It was talking dogs basically. >.>

The only one I did before that was a friends' forum called TekniKats, probably... ten years ago? Giant, colorful cats with magical powers. I'm sensing a theme here, haha.

I like Canterlot! I hadn't RP'ed in the longest time, and then pony mania hit and I just had to do something other than talk about it. So, pony RP! The expansive world just lends itself so well, and I like how nice it all is here. :3

I keep kind of wanting to find somewhere for Avatar (ATLA or Korra, or both) too, but real life keeps getting in the way of here often enough, and I don't know how hard I'd have to look to find somewhere without a bunch of godmode powerplayers anyway. -.-