(SIGNUPS OPEN) Ready, Aim, Fire (Pinkie Pie Style!)

So I found this game on another website I have frequented as of recent and wanted to see if it had a chance of starting up in here.

Here is how the game works:

Everypony has a party cannon that shoots confetti, streamers and other party things that bury the target and eliminate them from the game if hit. Each round, you will PM me with your choice of the three options below:

1) Fire your cannon at another player (you must specify who). This may eliminate your target, but see option 3 for the exception.

2) Refuse to fire. If somepony else targets you, you're out, but if nopony targets you, you're still in.

3) Fire your cannon at yourself. If another player targets you, they are out. If nopony targets you, you're out.

If nopony remains after a round, the round resets with all players who were still in at the start of that round. If deadlines become necessary to keep the game going, I will implement them, but to start, no pressure, no deadlines. Just make your choice.

SIGNUPS ARE OPEN AGAIN. PLEASE GATHER ROUND FOR MORE SHOOTOUT FUN.

Party Ponies:

1) Hinata2000100

2) Tyler008bon

3) RaincloudRunner

4) Star1228 (1)

5) Silverswirl

6) Ping111

Indicates new participant

Indicates previous participant

Indicates previous champion champion (matches won)

It seemed simple enough at first. Who in all of Equestria could turn town the chance at a Pinkie Pie party when given one? Strange that she seems to have only sent out 10 invitations and none of them were even to her closest friends, but...it's a Pinkie Pie party! Who cares? All of you have a blast throughout the night as quite possibly the best party ever goes on through the night.

To conclude the party, Pinkie leads all 10 of you back to a dark room. You mutter and whisper among yourselves, wondering what she had planned for this finale. The lights come on, and sitting in front of you are 10 cannons. They very much resemble the party cannon Pinkie busts out sometimes to shoot confetti and streamers and stuff at parties or when somepony new comes into town.

"All right, everypony," Pinkie starts, "go ahead and take a cannon! This is going to be the absolute, no-doubt-about-it most fun you'll ever have to end a party! Oh, get in a circle when you have yours!"

The 10 of you nod your heads and reluctantly each choose a cannon. They're all identical, so choice is arbitrary.

"Now, I haven't ever tested this game before, but I'm sure it won't be that bad. All you have to do is be the last pony standing. Each of your cannons is filled with lots of party stuff! I loaded plenty just to make sure everypony hit would be showered in the stuff! Maybe even buried! Anyway, you can shoot at somepony else, you can just not shoot at all, or you can see what all the fun is about and shoot yourself! I promise it won't hurt! Okay, maybe a little, but have fun!"

The first round has begun. Players, send in your choices as soon as you can.

bubble-objection.gif

One player simply didn't send in an action. I sent them a deadline and that deadline has passed as of 30 minutes ago at the time of this post.

So, here's how round 1 went.

The ponies claimed a cannon and turned to shoot someone else. Some of them simply aimed to give the impression that they would shoot, but really didn't plan to.

Hinata2000100 was one of those who stood by and hoped nopony else would fire their way. However, there was one party guest who took note and blasted Hinata, who was now buried under party favors.

"Oh...my..."

RaincloudRunner fires at Hinata2000100, who refuses to fire and is out.

Another guest in the room took the pacifist approach in hopes that she wouldn't come under fire. Unfortunately, not one but two other ponies buried her with their shots.

"This is a ban-able offense to shoot your moderator like this!"

Tyler008bon and Star1228 fire at MyLittlePonyTales, who refuses to fire and is out.

In another part of the room, two ponies decided to have a duel. In essence, it as a tie, but since they were both under piles of streamers and confetti when the dust cleared, both had lost.

"I'm gonna blow you out first!"

"No, I am!"

UnitPon13 and Diego Havoc fire at each other and are both eliminated.

Three other ponies didn't fire. However, one pony did not act do refuse to fire and seemed asleep. Pinkie used her cannon to wake the sleepyhead up...with a party cannonball.

"Whew...nopony's looking our way..."

Silverswirl and Ping111 refused to fire and are safe. Melody Shine has been eliminated by the game mod.

When the smoke cleared, only half of the party guests remained clean.

Players still in:

RaincloudRunner

Tyler008bon

Star1228

Silverswirl

Ping111

Send in your actions for round 2 ASAP.