Countries!

MisterChippy

Countries I've lived in: England, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain

Countries I've visited: United Arab Emirates (Dubai)

I'd like to visit a lot of countries that I'm ignorant to. Most of Europe. I almost know nothing about most of the European countries (Other than the World Wars), especially Scandinavian and other Easter European countries. What else? East Asia. Not sure why, but it's a region I'd like to see.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't wanna go touring to any Middle Eastern country. I don't care, and I've seen it all. Meh. :/

• 3 weeks later...

[colour=#282828]Country I live in: USA[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Country I lived in for a long time: Canada[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Countries I've visited: USA, Canada, Dominican Republic, French Canada (hullo, it's really weird)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Countries I'd like to visit (tourist reasons): The UK, Ireland, Japan[/colour]

Live in: America.

Have visited: Canada.

Would like to visit: China. Maybe Germany.

... Is Equestria considered a country? If it is, I'll put it on the "Would like to visit" list. X3

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Country I live in: Brazil.

Countries I visited: None. (Do you think I actually have money for this? XD)

Countries I would like to visit: Pretty much any country I have friends in, which is kinda like a world wide spread, but mostly Europe and a little bit of the US.

Also, America is a continent and not a country.

Country I live in: Brazil...

Also, America is a continent and not a country.

I envy you. Your country has a unique and short name. What am I supposed to say?

"United States" is understood, but Mexico uses those words too.

I could say "America" but fully TWO continents also have that name.

"United States of America" is 9 syllables, and "USA" feels like I'm being lazy.

So have grace for us when we say "America" because we don't have a name as cool as yours.

Country I live in: USA (for those of you guys who like things more precise. :shifty: )

Countries I Have Visited (not including plane stops): (My parents say Japan, but that was when I was very little.) Mexico, Canada, Philippines

Countries I Want to Go to: China, Japan (LEGITIMATELY!), El Salvador

Country I live in: United States of America, in the birthplace of the first flight attendant/stewardess, Ellen Church and where Norman Borlaug was born.

I haven't been to any foreign countries but I plan on going to Japan and living there in the future. With a very, very close friend of mine beside me.

Country I live in: England

In no particular order, other than my memory bringing them up, countries I have visited: Holland, France, Germany, Canada, USA (only New York and Chicago), Iraq, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Burma, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Egypt, India.

Would like to visit:- Japan, USA again (different cities/states), South America and Greece (both for 'ancient society' tours/holidays).

Also the magical land of Equestria. I'd like to visit there.