[CLOSED] Free Art!

SonicRainboomGirl

..Am I too late, here..? ..Does it depend on the characters..? Lol C:

..If not, it would be awesome if you could draw an oc shipping for meh..? ^^ Two younger fillies, maybe Shade holding Star?

..Star Storm (Idk why this pic looks so awkward lol but yeah.. x3) Oh! and Shade's cutie mark is like a masquerade mask, and Star Storm is a blank flank. OH AND STARS TAIL IS VERY SHORT AND SPIKEYISH, sort of like my profile pic's hair. c:

and Shade..

It's okay if I'm too late.. I know your a busy pony. ;>

Edited by StarStorm

..Am I too late, here..? ..Does it depend on the characters..? Lol C:

..If not, it would be awesome if you could draw an oc shipping for meh..? ^^ Two younger fillies, maybe Shade holding Star?

..Star Storm (Idk why this pic looks so awkward lol but yeah.. x3) Oh! and Shade's cutie mark is like a masquerade mask, and Star Storm is a blank flank. c:

and Shade..

It's okay if I'm too late.. I know your a busy pony. ;>

Hi there! Are they both female?

Hiya! Saw this going into here looking for exactly what you are offering. And if it isn't too much to ask, I would appreciate it if you could draw/digitally create something for me for the cover of my fanfic. I think it would be pretty simple, but again you are offering this service and thus you know what is simple and what isn't.

Anyway, here is what I would want: Twilight is standing next to the my avatar which is my OC. Her head is turned away, she is looking at him and she is blushing. My OC/Avatar is looking at Twilight, smiling in a friendly way, and his flank is blank. His eyes are green if you can't see.

Thanks again. And have a terrific twenty four hours, because the day might be over by the time you read this.

• 2 weeks later...