[CLOSED] Free Art!

SonicRainboomGirl

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still taking requests and have the time:

Twilight and Rainbow sitting next to each other. Twilight is wearing a Rainbow themed baseball cap* with her nice smile (Like this :) ), Rainbow is having trouble with Twilights (Trixie style/stereotypical) wizards hat and has a confused/'I don't get it' look on her face.

Not after a shipping pic, a couple of friends trying on each others hats.

Thank you in advance ;)

*Or another style of hat that you think says speed/athleticism if you prefer.

Howdy again! Since you now have OC slots open, I wonder if you could draw a pic (preferably a vector, but don't mind it hand-drawn either) of a male griffon soldier wearing a comb morion helmet and any other Conquistador-style armor that can be griffonized. I'd also like to see the griffon armed with a pollaxe. For coloring, the body portion can be dark brown and the head white or so. If you accept this request..... good luck. :)

PS: griffon has no name; I just wanted to see how a theoretical generic griffon soldier could look like.

I have a..."different" request this time around, xD

Essentially, I'll start by saying I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who. This being the case, it'd only figure I'd want something Whooves-related. However, I'd like something like this:

I'd like Doctor Whooves and Rainbow Dash, in some sort of dramatic pose against a backdrop of stars, perhaps. Not an extravagant background, but something elegant and vast in nature.

However, I don't exactly want the Doctor Whooves you're thinking of. Instead of the normal Tenth Doctor depiction of Whooves, I'd like the Eleventh Doctor interpretation in the image below:

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/326/c/0/doctor_whooves_by_snapai-d4h0rrj.png

I just love the design of the 11th Doctor Whooves here, and would love this kind of artwork with him in it. If you're unable to mimic the appearance, however, you can go ahead and just include the normal appearance of Doctor Whooves.

Thanks in advance! You're free to take any artistic liberties! It's free art, and you deserve to have control over whatever happens!

Alright, Thoth, your request made me super excited. I'm not a Doctor Who fan, but it allowed a ton of freedom. So for the past 4 hours I've created your art! I'll send you a link and post in the gallery.

As for your other requests, they'll be on their way very soon! I've been working very hard to finish them all lately :)

• Like 1

Say, if you've got an OC slot open, could you do one of [colour=#0000ff]Wordsworth Psmith[/colour]?

The reference Pic in the profile itself is not very good, I used Pony Creator for it, and it didn't have the manestyle or clothing options I pictured for him.

So, I'd kind of like something better!

Here are some human!Psmith Drawings that show more how I'd pictured his manestyle and dapper sense of dress (and some of his personality, as well):

Psmith_Journalist_by_WongHyo.jpg

Psmith_like_Pshirmp_by_WongHyo.jpg

Art credits to WongHyo

The picture itself doesn't have to be complicated, just something that's more a ponyfied version of the above-pictured human, to serve as a better visual reference.

If you have an open slot for OCs, would you please draw Cherry Bloom for me? She's a white pegasus with a red and pink mane/tail...with a hand lens/magnifying glass cutie mark. I leave full artistic liscence to you!