[CLOSED] Free Art!

SonicRainboomGirl

Hai SRG! I would love it if you could draw a pony for me! :3 I have one character who I don't yet have any art of yet! Well, no art that I didn't draw myself xD He's a shy little bugger named Bonez, and he's best friend's with my other oc, Licorice! But anyways, here is what he looks like ^^

Bonezzzz.jpg

lico_and_bonesy_DONE_fffffyeah_profile.jpg

Do excuse, but are you still taking requests? If so, then I have one for you.

I'd like for you, if possible, to draw the three fillies linked below, the Order of the Pearl, seated at a square, wooden table with a map of Equestria on it, perhaps with them looming over the map and attempting to look all serious and stuff. One could even be pointing at symbols on the map. There could be a banner in the background with a kind of 'coat of arms' on it...feel free to make up the symbol so long as it incorporates at least one white dot. :P

Or, if you'd rather do something lighter-hearted with the lot, feel free. Ideas could be them at the same table, playing with a combining toy robot, or playing with wooden toy planes. They're pretty much a band of CMC-esque blank-flanked fillies who try and be serious anyway. :3

If you have any questions about them, feel free to page me, and I'll answer any questions you might have.

post-1393-0-09317600-1358789457_thumb.pn

post-1393-0-56233700-1358789467_thumb.pn

post-1393-0-90561800-1358789475_thumb.pn

Hey SRBG!

Can you please draw my two new characters, Jigsaw and Coffee Rush after you're down with everyone else? :)

If ya can't I'm fine with that! :D

Jigsaw: (It's blurry I'm sorry. I don't have my scanner with me at the moment) http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/image/4385-the-sketch-of-jigsaw/

Coffee Rush: http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2359

I like what I'm seeing in your gallery! I'm on the hunt for someone to draw my musician OCs, but do you accept any form of compensation? I don't like taking something for nothing, and supporting ART is something I like doing?

Oh wow! I don't accept compensation for artwork, no, except on my Etsy account. You'd have to purchase something from there. Of course, if you're interested you can always PM me. I could even paint or draw you something by request and sell it there, if you'd like. I keep this thread 100% free and useful for everyone, however!

• Like 1

Are you still taking requests? If so I would be ever grateful if you could draw my OC Copper (He's the one in my avatar) tinkering with some sort of Heath Robinson style machinery. Thanks a bunch! :)

Hiya! I dunno if there's room for one more--I sure hope so, hehe. Could you possibly draw my latest OC: Kelp Culler? And I'm not sure how detailed you're willing to get, but I'd love it if there were wavy strands of seaweed in the foreground, and for his hair to be all wavy going upwards, too. Thanks a bunch. If you need more info, just PM me. :)

There's always room for more requests, just remember that they wont be done right away.

AN UPDATE TO EVERYONE:

I'm working on your requests currently. Life has been pretty busy lately and making time for QUALITY can be difficult. But hey, that's what I guarantee. Quality. Your requests will be finished, and I'm putting my heart and soul into them!

I feel a little bad about requesting stuff, especially after your post about life being crazy. I hope that passes quickly for you and life gets back to normal.

So, do you do griffons? Because if so, I would love to see a picture of Janice from the MvM RP doing a jump attack with a bat. With a crazy look in her eye, naturally.

If not, then mind doing one of Velvet Remedy in a Medic coat? That would also be pretty cool. She can be just kinda chillin' unless you want to get fancy with it.

Thanks in advance. It's really cool that you're doing all these requests for free and wish you luck, in art and elsewhere. You deserve that much.