'Derp'

kunio18

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

on the topic of derpy i have a quick question, does anypony think that we will see her again in season 3, because in the episodes so far ive been looking out for out quite abit and so far ive not seen her, :\

i hope we hear from here again, that would be so cool, seriously if Hasbro dont care about the censorship that happened all those months ago, they should totally let her talk again, the bronies would explode with glee !

on the topic of derpy i have a quick question, does anypony think that we will see her again in season 3, because in the episodes so far ive been looking out for out quite abit and so far ive not seen her, :\

She was just very clearly seen in the Cutie Mark Crusaders episode, during the Bad Seed song. :)

• 3 weeks later...

ive heard that they are actually cutting Derpy out significantly, not even in background anymore (may be a few seconds with blonde mane but not 100% Derpy)

If we didn’t have that whole fix eyes talk from Last Roundup, we could even get her own episode, but not no appearance whatsoever looks like.

“it’s just a show” but gosh I hate who started all that mess…

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...