LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Sorry everypony, that your request are taking longer than I stated in the guidelines.

Just haven't had such of a artist drive, primarily because I'm trying to find a job and college is going to soon start for me. (Also, I procrastinate)

A little ETA for those waiting, give it about a week three days tops from Sept. 6th. After Sept 9th, please feel free to bug the horse-apples out of me!

• Like 1

I would love it if you could draw my oc, but if not, I understand.. There've been quite a few requests.. But I have a gypsy character named Licorice Black, who I think would look awesome if you were to accept her. C:

Description: She loves magic, but is an earth pony, although she wishes that she was a unicorn so that she could do more with it. She travels around with her family in a caravan, reading hooves and telling fortunes, although she's the only one of them that doesn't fake her way through it. She's very charismatic and can be a total flirt at times, also, she hates when any creature harms another, and would never use magic (or potion making, as she does mostly, considering she's just an earth pony) to harm another.

She looks like this.. (With the bangles and piercings of the second one, yus, the first pic was before I added them.. ^^)

post-4257-0-12550600-1347007083_thumb.pn

..Thank you for your time and possibly your art. =D

..PS.. I LOVE Folarin. He's freakin' adorable xD

Hi! :)

I love getting art drawn of my OCs. If you're still open and willing to take on more requests, I was hoping if you might draw something for me? If you already have too many to do, I understand entirely.

If you don't mind, however, I'd live you to draw one of the two following characters. I'll let you pick which of the two to draw, as they're both maybe a little more challenging and I'm really not sure which you'd be more comfortable with. I'd be happy to receive some art of either one. ;)

Vivid Flair - she's a hippogriff, which I would assume is more difficult than a pony to get right. The character summary mentions her costume, but I don't need her in that or really any manner of clothing.

Starless Shroud - she's a pony, but I'd want for her to be drawn in her coat and hat, which might make it more difficult.

Neither have any existing pictures, unfortunately. If you need any further details, just ask.

Thanks! :)

I would love it if you could draw my oc, but if not, I understand.. There've been quite a few requests.. But I have a gypsy character named Licorice Black, who I think would look awesome if you were to accept her. C:

Description: She loves magic, but is an earth pony, although she wishes that she was a unicorn so that she could do more with it. She travels around with her family in a caravan, reading hooves and telling fortunes, although she's the only one of them that doesn't fake her way through it. She's very charismatic and can be a total flirt at times, also, she hates when any creature harms another, and would never use magic (or potion making, as she does mostly, considering she's just an earth pony) to harm another.

She looks like this.. (With the bangles and piercings of the second one, yus, the first pic was before I added them.. ^^)

post-4257-0-12550600-1347007083_thumb.pn

..Thank you for your time and possibly your art. =D

..PS.. I LOVE Folarin. He's freakin' adorable xD

:lol: I died laughing when I saw that she could be a total flirt Hah! A flirty fortune teller.Of course I can do your OC, I have no reason to tell you no and besides, she seems like a really awesome character to draw.

Hi! :)

I love getting art drawn of my OCs. If you're still open and willing to take on more requests, I was hoping if you might draw something for me? If you already have too many to do, I understand entirely.

If you don't mind, however, I'd live you to draw one of the two following characters. I'll let you pick which of the two to draw, as they're both maybe a little more challenging and I'm really not sure which you'd be more comfortable with. I'd be happy to receive some art of either one. ;-)

Vivid Flair - she's a hippogriff, which I would assume is more difficult than a pony to get right. The character summary mentions her costume, but I don't need her in that or really any manner of clothing.

Starless Shroud - she's a pony, but I'd want for her to be drawn in her coat and hat, which might make it more difficult.

Neither have any existing pictures, unfortunately. If you need any further details, just ask.

Thanks! :)

Of course, I'll probably add a closed tag to the end of my post if the demand becomes to great or something. You'd know if I wasn't accepting anymore request.

About your request, I've never drawn a Hippogriff, so Vivid would be a small challenge. Starless would be a piece of cake, even with a coat and hat. (Now I sound like I'm bragging :blush: Sorry! )

Anyway, I'll do you one better and do both of them! ;-) Description only is fine, don't sweat it.

• Like 2

Rush job please. Doesn't need to be colored (preferably not either) or vectored. Side shot of Rainbow Dash's left side with her wings spread, a birthday cake on her left wing with her wearing a birthday hat (one of the triangular ones). It would be nice if you can have the birthday cake's candle have smoke forming a "Happy Birthday, Brett!". It's my brother's birthday tomorrow and...well, we don't have any money and I'm uncreative.

no to over load you but would you be able to do 8-bit for me please

Of course? Any specifics you want for the picture, such a style or pose?

Rush job please. Doesn't need to be colored (preferably not either) or vectored. Side shot of Rainbow Dash's left side with her wings spread, a birthday cake on her left wing with her wearing a birthday hat (one of the triangular ones). It would be nice if you can have the birthday cake's candle have smoke forming a "Happy Birthday, Brett!". It's my brother's birthday tomorrow and...well, we don't have any money and I'm uncreative.

Of course, I'll move it to the top of my list, pronto. Could you please explain a bit more. I don't quite understand what you mean by a birthday cake on her left wing?

• Like 1

What do you mean, type of cake? Any type is fine, though a normal circular cake with one candle is fine, but a cupcake with a candle is also fine. I mean like how she carried the chicks in "Running Of The Leaves", except the chicks are replaced with the (cup)cake.

I don't really care how you do it, because I trust you'll do a satisfactory job anyway.

What do you mean, type of cake? Any type is fine, though a normal circular cake with one candle is fine, but a cupcake with a candle is also fine. I mean like how she carried the chicks in "Running Of The Leaves", except the chicks are replaced with the (cup)cake.

I don't really care how you do it, because I trust you'll do a satisfactory job anyway.

Ah, okay. Thats what I needed to know. I'll start right away. Sorry I didn't start earlier, was out around town all night. :sleep:

• Like 1

I'm kinda curious what Weesh (my avatar) would look like ponified.

He would probably have a couple pieces of black licorice as a cutie mark, but I have no idea what style/length/color mane/tail. It might be yellow or white, since he also has those two colors.

He's probably a unicorn.

What would he be doing? I don't know! Maybe just trotting along with a smile?

Is that enough to work on? I don't even know if I am asking for too much or not.

Some additional reference pics:

about-weesh.gif

doodle36.gif

w008-licorice-thumb.jpg20120130.gif20120201.gif20120203.gif

• Like 2

I'm kinda curious what Weesh (my avatar) would look like ponified.

He would probably have a couple pieces of licorice as a cutie mark, but I have no idea what style/length/color mane/tail. It might be yellow or white, since he also has those two colors.

He's probably a unicorn.

What would he be doing? I don't know! Maybe just trotting along with a smile?

Is that enough to work on? I don't even know if I am asking for too much or not.

Some additional reference pics:

about-weesh.gif

doodle36.gif20120130.gif20120201.gif20120203.gif

Oooh! Sounds like fun! I will definitely add you to the list. (Its not like I'd say no though)

• Like 1

yay!

Most people are giving you a lot more to work with, so I appreciate you taking up the challenge of not having ears/eyes/tail to work with.

Nah, it's cool. I'll do what I can, and If you don't like it, I'll keep fixing it to make sure you do. xD

I know none of these request are commissions, but I have to gie 150% to every piece I do.

Gah. I've been wanting to request some art for a while now, but I always tried to wait and see when you weren't busy with so many! :wail:I sometimes get nervous when asking for requests from busy people...

Anyways, if you can, do you think you could do a full body vector of my OC Charged Rhythm here?

Reference Pics:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8z6ilScDi1rwsqr7o1_400.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/6gle84.jpg

I'd like him shown with a determined look (much like the one shown in the second link) and a pair of dark yellow green headphones around his neck.

That is....if you can! :eek:

Gah. I've been wanting to request some art for a while now, but I always tried to wait and see when you weren't busy with so many! :wail:I sometimes get nervous when asking for requests from busy people...

Anyways, if you can, do you think you could do a full body vector of my OC Charged Rhythm here?

Reference Pics:

http://www.canterlot...hythm-original/

http://24.media.tumb...wsqr7o1_400.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/6gle84.jpg

I'd like him shown with a determined look (much like the one shown in the second link) and a pair of dark yellow green headphones around his neck.

That is....if you can! :eek:

I didn't think I'd get this many request or be this busy either! :-| But, of course I can do a vector of him! It wouldn't be any trouble at all. Ae there any other specifics you would like, maybe pose? :/ No need to be hesitant, I take any and all request. :)